See the prologue Intro.

• Thread starter GTXLR
  • 96 comments
Luky Japanese barstards!!!:mad: :P
Although I have to say I wasn't too impressed with some of the rally clips, be it I seriously doubt they're in game, but o well.
Thanks man, good find!

The site works for me now, that is one sweet intro! Also be sure to check out the car selection movie they have.

Now GTP is out, I want to see some footage of the F1. Is it really in or was that all a big cockup by PD.

It's just an intro cobra, ffs get a grip. GT4 only looks like GTC anyway, your expecting some kind of graphical revolution...well sorry bub, it's not gonna happen...can't say I care, GTC looked quite nice anyway.

Nice pics + vids.

Well if GT : P uses final graphics engine, then it doesn't look much better than GTC. Just scrubbed up tracks etc which appear better.

So whats that about GT3 using 25% of the PS2's power? :rolleyes:

Aslong as engine sounds are better, & theres car wear (& ofcourse loads of cars + tracks) it'll still be good anyway.

Can't wait to drive the Evo 4 rally car + Lanica Delta on citta d aria :D

BW AHAHAH just watched the vid...the cg intro looks very much like some piccys cobra posted, claiming they were in game. Well looks whos laughing now HAHAHA

I ofc mean the ford focus rally car and the crowds...hmm looks familiar, wow look how his foot sinks in the ground :lol: :lol:

tbh alot of the stuff in the vid has been claimed to be in game b4, heh.

Do i feel bigger? nope, but it's still funny and nice to have been right :) Just appreciate GT4 for what it is, it may not look amazing, but it certainly will have loads of content and killer playability.

It's the best the PS2 will ever do imo, saying it looks like GTC is no bad thing, GTC looked better than GT3 which is only just starting to show it's age imo. GT4 does have much beter backgrounds than GTC though, they are alot more convincing, you can tell more effort has been put into them. And what about that F1 thats meant to be in GTP, get some pics on here, or better still get a video of it.

Bottom line is it's the best looking game on PS2, it's the best game made period.

Well they said GT4P was going to use final graphics but that doesn't mean the animated ppl will look like they do in those pics.
Look at this
crowds.jpg

I'll wait to be disappointed when gt4 comes out, until then I'll have my assumptions.

What is there to be dissapointed about????? Even though it doesn't have 3d crowds it's still the best game out there.

cobra...get real ffs. You cant really think its gonna look like that can you. Cobra, GT4 will look EXACTLY like GTP, sorry lol. Man this is funny, watching cobras dreams being crushed.

"oh no, GT4 doesnt actually look photo realistic, all the piccys i posted are from the intro, damn i must have some trash i can shove on, some random screenie to try and back up my losing battle"

Look at this? Look at what? Some random crappy piccy. Ok, id love to see the ps2 do those peeps in 3d, but those peeps u see in the vids are FINAL, why would they change it, i mean look at NFS U and how the frame rate dies just handling a few crappy 3d peeps, imagine what the fps would be like if the ps2 did those in full 3d...

best game out where, it aint even out yet lol. TBH i think stalker and half life 2 will be better, bu GT4 should be the best racing game. Right im off to play PGR2 some more, DAMN ITS SO GOOD WAHHHH, just got me a stingray :D vrroooom!

Originally posted by code_kev
cobra...get real ffs. You cant really think its gonna look like that can you. Cobra, GT4 will look EXACTLY like GTP, sorry lol. Man this is funny, watching cobras dreams being crushed.

"oh no, GT4 doesnt actually look photo realistic, all the piccys i posted are from the intro, damn i must have some trash i can shove on, some random screenie to try and back up my losing battle"

Look at this? Look at what? Some random crappy piccy. Ok, id love to see the ps2 do those peeps in 3d, but those peeps u see in the vids are FINAL, why would they change it, i mean look at NFS U and how the frame rate dies just handling a few crappy 3d peeps, imagine what the fps would be like if the ps2 did those in full 3d...

best game out where, it aint even out yet lol. TBH i think stalker and half life 2 will be better, bu GT4 should be the best racing game. Right im off to play PGR2 some more, DAMN ITS SO GOOD WAHHHH, just got me a stingray :D vrroooom!

Will you shut your God -Damn face!? Your pissing me off! Also PGR2 boy, your favorite racer isnt the best so can it already! Your annoying everyone!

Originally posted by code_kev
i mean look at NFS U and how the frame rate dies just handling a few crappy 3d peeps, imagine what the fps would be like if the ps2 did those in full 3d...

It's called bad programming.

May I direct you to the last scene of Metal Gear Solid 2?

PGR2 boy...:lol: Never been called that before! tbh

Don't cry askia. I'm sorry if I said the obsolete PS2 couldn't 100% photorealistic graphics with 3 billion fully animated spectators. Sorry, but it is true ya see.

Viper i'd say a mix of bad programming and well, just sticking too much crap on the screen at once, making the poor PS2 slow down...hmmm I guess it is bad programming, a decent programmer would never have stuck all thos 3d ppl on (nfs u).

ofc my real opinion is that PGR2 is the best racing game out atm until GT4. GT3 was DULL, races were boring, with it's 3 mile wide tracks, pedestrian pace, and just general lack of fun. I expect alot from GT4.

I'm now gonna shut my "god damn face" as I would hate to piss poor askia off, after all, askia is suffering from the realisation that gt4 doesn't look real :rolleyes:

Back