Selling Formula GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter RedBull_2_M3RK
  • 26 comments
  • 1,443 views
Messages
286
Messages
RedBull_2_M3RK
Messages
i cant remember
Hi im selling the Polyphony Digital Cup Formula Gran Turismo, Below you can place your offers.

Note I do NOT want any cars from 92' an back.
*NOTE AN OFFER HAS NOT BEEN MADE YET*
 
Last edited:
what do you want for it?
 
I will trade one unused EU stealth car code from the following: SLS AMG/Nissan GT-R GT500/Honda NSX GT500/Mazda 787B

Make your pick :)

PM please, I can pm the code to you, before you transfer the FGT to me.


Edit* For your topic, just click edit on your original post and then change it

Edit** nvm for the trade, seems you're in the US.
 
I will trade one unused EU stealth car code from the following: SLS AMG/Nissan GT-R GT500/Honda NSX GT500/Mazda 787B

Make your pick :)

PM please, I can pm the code to you, before you transfer the FGT to me.


Edit* For your topic, just click edit on your original post and then change it

Edit** nvm for the trade, seems you're in the US.

Hahaha yeah sorry. An what page is the original on?
 
You can edit the thread title yourself mate :)
 
click edit and go from there.
 
Fancy anything from my car list thread? Check my signature below for the link. Cheers! :D
 
Edit your post and hit advanced options
 
When you edit your post, look above the main box and you'll see your thread title which you can edit.
 
I'll offer up my BMW F1 McLaren
 
I'll offer up my BMW F1 McClaren

Whats the HP? An is it any good? Like handling? Can you buy it in dealerships? How much is it worth? Lol.
 
I'll offer an '06 Audi R10 TDi race car- rare
+ a pagani zonda

or

'91 Maza 787B race car
+ a pagani zonda
 
Used car lot only, worth about 4 mil, it's an awesome car. I won Like the Wind, and GT All Stars with it. 800hp 900kg
 
Yeah, you wanna trade???
 
I'll offer an '06 Audi R10 TDi race car- rare
+ a pagani zonda

or

'91 Maza 787B race car
+ a pagani zonda

How bout the Audi 06? An Mazda 787b?
 
would you trade for the mclaren f1 steath edition fully upgraded? 798hp 1100kg driven for 145.5 miles
 
I will offer all these for that:

Ferrari SP1 '08
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 (738 hp)
Corvette ZR1 '10
Corvette ZR1 Racing Mods '10 (694 hp)
Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce "09 (861 hp)
Ferrari 458 Italia '09 (655 hp)
Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 (1237 hp)
Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09


If yes then PM me and we will set up days and times I will send them all.
 
I will offer all these for that:

Ferrari SP1 '08
Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 (738 hp)
Corvette ZR1 '10
Corvette ZR1 Racing Mods '10 (694 hp)
Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce "09 (861 hp)
Ferrari 458 Italia '09 (655 hp)
Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 (1237 hp)
Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09


If yes then PM me and we will set up days and times I will send them all.

I like them, but i need le mans car
 
I like them, but i need le mans car

Sorry I don't have a le mans car. If you end up changing your mind and want to trade, PM me and we will start the process of one a day.
 
I like them, but i need le mans car

If you click my sig, i have many rare cars for trade, if you see anything your interested in trading for just post in my thread or pm me.
 
I dont really know what car I want. I just want a fast Le Mans car.
 
Back