SEMA 2019 Preview: 1,000hp Supra Engine, and a Plethora of Pickups

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 9 comments
  • 4,810 views
Well, the internet still works.
 
still waiting on the Sema Cars, loved the Buick Special in GT4, had to tune my GNX damm high to beat it at the Fuji track
 
I found an error in the article:

“The American-Japanese brand will be celebrating its racing heritage this year, displaying two generations of champion NSXs.”

*Japanese-American*

I wouldn’t mind a SEMA Truck or SUV in GT Sport.
 
I found an error in the article:

“The American-Japanese brand will be celebrating its racing heritage this year, displaying two generations of champion NSXs.”

*Japanese-American*
As it's the American arm of the Japanese parent company, I think it works.
 
I wouldn’t mind a SEMA Truck or SUV in GT Sport.

low4.jpg


Please Kaz/PD?
 
As it's the American arm of the Japanese parent company, I think it works.
Oh sorry. I thought it made more sense as Japanese-American. You know, Japanese decent, American Company...
 
IMO it’d be real cool if a lot of tuners that appeared in prior iterations of GT (including from the Tokyo Auto Salon) were brought forward, like the older TRD 3000GT (perhaps alongside this newer version), the Autech GT-R R33, or the TOM’S Angel T01. And especially the various tuners beyond the winners from SEMA and the two that won the GT Tokyo Auto Salon “Best in Show” award. I’d love to see stuff like the Sard MC8, too.

Perhaps in some cases, the tuners that are more in-house could be their own dealership found under their parent automaker’s page in Brand Central, like one could see for Nismo, TRD & Gazoo, Mugen, or any other tuners that’ve made more extensive changes to vehicles, or have basically made their own. I know they’re not technically tuners, but I’d love to see Callaway and RUF return, too, especially if we got a premium C12 and C16 for the former.
 
Back