Sems4Arsenal's Gallery Shoot *Randoms + I've actually won something*

Something I wanted to do for a while Now , too bad I couldn't have gotten higher up using the Camera It took me alot of time to write Ali Using the Cizeta :D

5325338746_7ddd288449_z.jpg

Like?

Last edited:
SVX
Cool! I like the idea.

Thanks SVX It wasn't easy at all would have been better to get one end of the tires only to do it Instead of "elevens's" but I don't know how I can do that.Glad you like it though m8.:)

Great stuff Sems. I really need to get some live action shots going. Just wish we had a bit more control of the replays.

Great stuff Sems. I really need to get some live action shots going. Just wish we had a bit more control of the replays.

Thanks Spag ,And yes you couldn't be more right Hope PD do something about it in the future.

Heh, the Standards are best left to dark shots ;).

Nice moody shots, and the back of the GTV is one of it's best angles, so I enjoy that one too. Your Top Gear work deserves more attention! Keep this up, Sems!

Heh, the Standards are best left to dark shots ;).

Nice moody shots, and the back of the GTV is one of it's best angles, so I enjoy that one too. Your Top Gear work deserves more attention! Keep this up, Sems!

Thanks Kyle 👍 :lol: The Standards during the day aren't very Handsome at all.I am planning the next Update for the GTV but will need some work 👍
I like the last shot.

Like the first Audi edit in post 22.

Thanks guys big fan of your work so your comments means alot :D

Good to see that you are showing some standards some love. I need to do the same. Great work on the shots! First one is very well done!

I really liked your Super GT Nismo GTR set and all of the NSX shots are awesome aswell.

Thanks Gamestaa the Super GT set went unnoticed so really glad you like it.
Good to see that you are showing some standards some love. I need to do the same. Great work on the shots! First one is very well done!

Thanks RG ,I actually was going to ignore the Standards but now I rarely drive premiums they are so good ,I feel premiums flatter me they just look photorealistic in the game ,standards though need some work to look good something that I love doing as I learn more and more about the world of photography editing.Thanks for the visit.

I hate shooting standard cars, but I must say you have done a good job on yours! Props to that.

Loving that mclaren shots, I still need to buy one.

Thanks mate ,Although Premiums are easier to Edit/Capture ,Standards offer greater satisfaction when they turn out looking great (I did mess up on a few of mine).Also The Variety of Cars Standards offer is insane some historic cars look Teribble to be honest so editing in them in such a way to make them look better puts a smile on my Face,Thanks for the visit 👍

Oh and I really need to work on my presentation (of course not anything like some of you guys do it)but atleast post the full sized pictures that I post 💡

I'm really diggin this shot! Great stuff mate keep it up!

Thanks GTI Glad you like it thanks for the visit :D

Last Standard Shot ( abit Dark) My next update will Feature a Premium car which happens to be both fast and so Hot it catches fire (Not the 458 italia BTW)

5347583894_733091058a_z.jpg

I wouldn't dare take photos of the Standards as I just don't have the patience, but I must say (and this applies to the Veyron, especially) I'm fooled for the most part as they look better than they do in-game. :lol:

Great job. Might motivate me to scratch my head and try, one day.

I wouldn't dare take photos of the Standards as I just don't have the patience, but I must say (and this applies to the Veyron, especially) I'm fooled for the most part as they look better than they do in-game. :lol:

Great job. Might motivate me to scratch my head and try, one day.

:lol: You nailed it with Patience .So much time to find the Perfect shot then edit every picture so it looks acceptable but some cars really are alot of fun although being Standard So I post them sort of a tribute Thankefully I 'll take a break from the Standards now phew :D thanks for the comment T-12

Update info check this page in 10 minutes the next update is one I put my heart and soul into Hope you like it.
Special Update here On my Story in GT on what this game means

This is better read with a Scottish accent and a dramatic soundtrack :D
5352646082_1969250839.jpg

5352049631_61058b5058.jpg

5352674940_f71ff632a1_z.jpg

5352789418_499cab13fb_z.jpg

5352189773_a3c0ce1470_z.jpg

5352804884_1c3f36b4aa_z.jpg

5352813214_aa85e47405_z.jpg

5352822156_88b46bbbb2_z.jpg

I worked hard on this so please Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think 👍

Last edited:
Back