Sems4Arsenal's Gallery Shoot *Randoms + I've actually won something*

I like the first shot for a mix of reasons. However if I had to pick one reason, why I like the shot.

Then it has to be the mood.

I like the first shot for a mix of reasons. However if I had to pick one reason, why I like the shot.

Then it has to be the mood.

Glad you like it TVR,Thanks for the visit :)

The 2.0 Theme for this week is Retro .That is 2 weeks that I failed to make the Advanced poll so I hope to step it up this week.By the (Standard :crazy:)

65' Giulia Sprint GTA

Alright I feel Proud of those Glad I could Give a tribute to this Drop dead Gorgeous car

Oh and one of those will be entered in the 2.0 Comp so tell me which one you like the most :)

C&C Are Encouraged and always welcome.

Spectacular work again, Sems!

As always SVX Thanks for your comment,about time you started your gallery seen some of your GT4 wrok

Thanks!
The reason I haven't started a GT5 gallery is because I don't have a PS3, there very expensive over here.

Wow, just had a flick through your gallery, some really stunning shots you have! I notice that your style is kind of similar to what I have been trying to achieve, I'll have to pop back from time to time to get some inspiration.

Top stuff! 👍

SVX
Spectacular work again, Sems!

Thanks!
The reason I haven't started a GT5 gallery is because I don't have a PS3, there very expensive over here.
Yeah it is the same over here ,Had to sacrifice a Good phone to get mine.I 'll still check your GT4 work from time to time Brilliant stuff.
Wow, just had a flick through your gallery, some really stunning shots you have! I notice that your style is kind of similar to what I have been trying to achieve, I'll have to pop back from time to time to get some inspiration.

Top stuff! 👍
Wow boozybloke No one has ever told me that before ,appreciate it mate.I'll be looking out for your gallery.
I love the last two pieces.
Thanks TVR ,Hmm I might just change my entry then.
Very nice Alfa photos. 👍
Thanks for he comment and Visit Pointguard Glad you like them 👍

Giulia Sprint GTA update is really nice, got to get me one off those some day. Really love Update #57, the last 3 pics are my fav's. And also the red Veyron tail pic is great. Nice work again.
(plz visit if you have the time)

Thanks alot guys for checking sorry I haven't updated in a while .Living in a war zone right now but will try to update Tommorow.

First of all I apologies for not Commenting in a while at other galleries I did just look through them now and as some rest is upon in my country (today atleast) I have one small update that hopefully can be posted tomorrow.

SVX
Fantastic picture, Sems. I like the angle it was shot at.

Thanks alot SVX Someone deserves a PS3 :D in time hopefully .

Now Gtuned (I think )has been mentioning Paint.net so as my photoshop experience is awesome (sarcasm) I am experimenting alot on This fantastic program so I ditched the Impreza for some Editting madness .

Preview

Great sense of dynamic energy in the Subaru shot (#2 in post 109). I wish it had been framed with just this much more space (*holds fingers a couple of millimeters apart*) at the bottom, though. Was that shot using the in-game cool filter, or was there some post-processing involved?

SVX
Nice work! This is very realistic too!
Thanks SVX Always a pleasure seeing your comments
Great sense of dynamic energy in the Subaru shot (#2 in post 109). I wish it had been framed with just this much more space (*holds fingers a couple of millimeters apart*) at the bottom, though. Was that shot using the in-game cool filter, or was there some post-processing involved?

I see what You mean mate and Learning from you is really helping.
Yes a bit of post processing in that Picture with the Stock GT5 Cool filter as well.Thanks for your comment 👍

That GT-R shot is moody and intense, at least the way I'm looking at it it is.

Fantastic, and that's really all that needs to be said. :D

Wow.
Love those batch of shoots!
Especialy the Toyota. :drool:
:D , Thanks Zerox glad you like them :cheers:
That GT-R shot is moody and intense, at least the way I'm looking at it it is.

Fantastic, and that's really all that needs to be said. :D

:lol: Got ya .Also Youtube has lead to many discoveries Including introducing me to the Mines R35 so I went on tried recreating one

Preview

Back