Sems4Arsenal's Gallery Shoot *Randoms + I've actually won something*

Will be updating this gallery again soon ,In the mean time feel free to comment about the previous update.

Everything is looking good! Started checking out the qualifier today.

Jeremie

The Special Update looks as if a lot of effort was put into it, and it turned out brilliantly. Favorite shot would undoubtedly be the third one down; has just the right amount of grain that it gives it that movie-look. Nicely done on the whole project. 👍

SVX
WOW.

AMAZING.

That is amazing, Sems.

Wow thanks SVX your comments always put a smile on my face 👍
Everything is looking good! Started checking out the qualifier today.

Jeremie

Cheers Jeremie ,I only started Yesterday aswell put your best effort in mate we could take a big jump in the WRS.
The Special Update looks as if a lot of effort was put into it, and it turned out brilliantly. Favorite shot would undoubtedly be the third one down; has just the right amount of grain that it gives it that movie-look. Nicely done on the whole project. 👍

Thanks a million T-12 really glad you like it .Appreciate the comment mate .

Finally finished my exams (not anxious to hear my scores though :D ),also been recently to the Egyptian Auto show (proof in the new Avatar)which to be honest was dreadful so I am so thankful for GT5 .Anyway Please help me choose which Mclaren F1 shot to put in the 2.0 Money Maker theme .Hope you like the Update.

Last edited:
OK I submitted the first on for the PMC (1st Corner)
and the last Mclaren shot to the 2.0 PMC (Money Maker )

Ford GT might be my new favourite of all of your shots 👍. Right amount of darkness, and in a rare instance by PD, some better bokeh! Only thing I'm not fussy on is the font choice; the typography nerd in me doesn't like the unevenness of it.

The later set, I like the last shot most; some interesting cropping there, and it works very well. Strangely enough, it works less well for me on the latest Challenger shot. I'm not sure why, but it doesn't feel balanced to me. The colours though are spot-on, and I like that we're getting a hint of the car getting unruly.

Nice work!

The Ford GT shot is amazing, the first one, and the Nascar shot seems to prove that while boring, You can get some really nice pictures.

Ford GT might be my new favourite of all of your shots 👍. Right amount of darkness, and in a rare instance by PD, some better bokeh! Only thing I'm not fussy on is the font choice; the typography nerd in me doesn't like the unevenness of it.

The later set, I like the last shot most; some interesting cropping there, and it works very well. Strangely enough, it works less well for me on the latest Challenger shot. I'm not sure why, but it doesn't feel balanced to me. The colours though are spot-on, and I like that we're getting a hint of the car getting unruly.

Nice work!

Thanks alot Kyle,Yeah I see what you mean by the Font issue (Still testing out a Sig).The Challenger isn't actually Cropped I captured it that way and Knew should have gone a little bit to the left with an angle no idea why I stuck with it :D .Glad you like the Shots Thanks for your comments mate I always learn from them 👍
The Ford GT shot is amazing, the first one, and the Nascar shot seems to prove that while boring, You can get some really nice pictures.

Thanks Gtuned ,I actually had a tottaly different shot in mind for the first Corner but struggled to find the Right Shot that screams Close racing with a hint of Realism .Cross Processing Filter is what Helped the most and the Ski really flatters the image.Thanks for your comment mate :)

Now a mate of Mine owns a Citroen Xsara and I finally found one last week in the dealership So I'm taking it for a photoshoot So yet another Standard set For me .Hopefully It can be up soon.Thanks for the Visit and Comments guys 👍

great shots as usual Sems, glad to hear your exams are done, now you can get back to more pressing matters.... Photomode! :D

Great shots sems! I see you are going back and fourth on your signature. I know that all too well lol. I think I've changed mine at least 10 times since the GT4 days lol. Its a never ending process.

great shots as usual Sems, glad to hear your exams are done, now you can get back to more pressing matters.... Photomode! :D
Thanks s12 Thank god they are over :grumpy: :D indeed Photomode >Exams :lol:
Great shots sems! I see you are going back and fourth on your signature. I know that all too well lol. I think I've changed mine at least 10 times since the GT4 days lol. Its a never ending process.

Tell me about it RG ,How can you decide on just one :D

Here is a Teaser for the next update and I tried Something totally New regarding the Sig Font :D

Citroen Xsara VTR

I do admit it isn't my best set and a rushed one but it's for a mate of mine who owns that Car . :nervous:

5375805237_04979ec94b.jpg

5376451046_08b34803e4.jpg

The Nurburgring GP is one of my favourite Tracks in the game ,huge fun online .Great add in the game

Preview

Got to love that Nascar and Ford GT shoots! :drool:
Beautifulcation if i have to say with my own word.
Keep up the good work! 👍

Visit my gallery if you're interest. :D
link at my sig.

The Alfa shot is basic, but it has some kind of 90's Race video still effect to it. The Xsara ones are pretty nice too, just sucks about the artifacts and stuff.

On Alfa shot clouds are like Simpsons in 80s :)
Xara shots are stunning... was my favorite car back in pro rally 2001!
:lol: when I looked at it I was sort of :odd: .Can't find the Xsara Rally car though looking for it .
Got to love that Nascar and Ford GT shoots! :drool:
Beautifulcation if i have to say with my own word.
Keep up the good work! 👍 Visit my gallery if you're interest. :D

Thanks Zerox ,Don't know if such word exists but I like it :D ,Will visit your gallery 👍

The Alfa shot is basic, but it has some kind of 90's Race video still effect to it. The Xsara ones are pretty nice too, just sucks about the artifacts and stuff.

Thanks Gtuned I was experimenting abit with the Alfa shot to get the 90's look but the clouds look awful Something I hope isn't apparent here because they are a huge part of the set .Thanks for the visit and comment mate :)

Now Let there be light in the Easier Green Hell :sly:

Oh and Guys for whoever wants ,the WRS qualifier is about to End so no matter how fast/slow you think you are if your looking for a place to have fun , meet nice people and improve your skills head over there 👍

Dang Just realised my Scores for the Finals will be released in a few hours :nervous: so

WISH ME LUCK PLEASE EVERYONE
:scared:

Your latest update is simply stunning. Moody as hell.

I really like the Xsara ones too, think that's another 'overlooked' candidate I've not done..I feel another project coming on ;)

SVX
Very nice work, Sems! My favourite is the third shot.
As always SVX Thanks for your comment,about time you started your gallery seen some of your GT4 wrok 👍
These are all really nicely shot, and very moody too!
Thanks Mog Glad you like them .Appreciate it Mate.
The clouds in your recent photos look very very low-res. :indiff:
I think that in part is my fault because of the added grain .But thanks for the heads up.
Your latest update is simply stunning. Moody as hell.

I really like the Xsara ones too, think that's another 'overlooked' candidate I've not done..I feel another project coming on ;)

The Xsara was actually more fun than I though and not difficult to get good looking photos from it at all.Love to see your work on her.

Finally I would like to say Thank god because I GOT the RESULTS I NEEDED YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS .:)

Back