Senna content coming soon?

• Thread starter strela
  • 5,436 comments
I'm guessing we won't be able to race these against FGT's online, since they can't be used in career mode or time trials.

It was a glitch on my end. I restarted GT6 and they all work as they should now. Only limitation is PP.
Ohh, I understand. Well, either way...the car can't be dropped below 829pp hahaha. Glad they did it justice.

The stock setup is garbage on the Lotus. The gears are all wrong and it understeers horribly.
I'm like 5+ sec a lap faster at Monaco with an adjusted suspension and diff.

It's a great car otherwise.

Last edited:
Man, the 97T is all kinds of awesome. I was surprised to know it has customization options! Changeable wings and other tidbits! I drove the car without any aids and boy does it rip the tarmac as you slam the throttle. The low to mid engine noise is just amazing, with that turbo whine. Shifting is good, too; man, this car is just loads of awesome. I'd be hot-lapping a lot of tracks at the moment, but I'm a little tired after focusing in Golding those events without driving aids.

The F3 car is neat, too. The engine sample is 90% similar to the X2014 Junior, although from a third-person replay view, you can hear some more throatiness coming from it- I think that's the word for it. Neat little car~

The kart is nice, too, in terms of its awesome design. Although PD re-used the same engine sample for the Jr. and 100 karts, so hearing this kart whine at 16k RPM or so isn't exactly pleasant to the ears.

All in all, this is a spectacular update. The Tribute is absolutely excellent in terms of presentation, with the contemporary colors in the menus and the monochromatic shading used on the cars in the background; that was a splendid sight for the eyes to see the car transition smoothly from its shaded background state. The slideshows are a nice touch; cool how they integrated them into the loading sequence.

Just a fantastic update, and a great tribute to Ayrton Senna, conducted wonderfully by PD. I'm sure it sounds like I'm overly optimistic, but they have blown my expectations to the curb. Well done~

Time trials also? If it is and the sounds are really good (am i writing this really? :eek:), i'll visit the bargain shelves soon 👍

It sounds genuinely brilliant, and so does the F3 car. There may only be about ten cars in GT6 which sound truly great but those two are definitely up there.

The stock setup is garbage on the Lotus. The gears are all wrong and it understeers horribly.
I'm like 5+ sec a lap faster at Monaco with an adjusted suspension and diff.

It's a great car otherwise.

Understeer is certainly not something that I am experiencing - definitely the polar opposite. Are you using a wheel or DS3?

It has ground effects.

Odd. Must be the difference in driving style or something.. Either way I agree, the car is awesome!
I thought it felt pretty bad until I realized traction control was still on. Felt like it was a dog through the gears and pushed on the corners.
I'm with you though...I wouldn't say it was much of a understeer.

For those curious, I'll be uploading 720p HD video of both the WSR British F3 car and Lotus 97T to GTPlanet's YouTube channel shortly. Trying out my new capture device. :)

Great job Master!

And you know it seems the mood towards GT6 is switching to the good, I see happy people here and it makes me feels great.

Gran Turismo 5/6 on PS3 thanks to the updates is like a child, it grows slow but step by step heads to the right direction towards maturity. It only takes some patience, word used not very often in the technological era we are living.

:gtpflag:

It has ground effects.

Odd. Must be the difference in driving style or something.. Either way I agree, the car is awesome!
Just remembered that I maxed out the downforce on the stock tune for some reason, which would explain why I thought there was understeer.

Back