• 5,436 comments
What have you done!?

Seriously though, it's about time!

"now sale 3 exclusive software for gran Turismo 6"

So 3 parts to the DLC.

Two cars and one track?

Translated by google:
  • Gran Turismo 6

Non-profit organization Ayrton Senna Foundation has released a video to commemorate the 30th anniversary of his F1 debut of Senna. 1984, Senna competed in F1 from the team called Tolman. March 25, I have made their debut in Brazil GP held Jacarepagua Circuit native Brazil (Rio de Janeiro). In trouble of turbo Unfortunately, finish did not take, but the effort Formula Ford, in British F3, which has been fighting off the home country has blossomed at last, it was one game memorable. As previously reported, has entered a partnership with the Ayrton Senna Foundation PlayStation ® now on sale 3 exclusive software "Gran Turismo 6", and we plan to release the content related to Senna future. This site, I will continue to introduce initiatives Ayrton Senna Foundation in the future.

What have you done!?

Seriously though, it's about time!

"now sale 3 exclusive software for gran Turismo 6"

So 3 parts to the DLC.

Two cars and one track?

Translated by google:
  • Gran Turismo 6

Non-profit organization Ayrton Senna Foundation has released a video to commemorate the 30th anniversary of his F1 debut of Senna. 1984, Senna competed in F1 from the team called Tolman. March 25, I have made their debut in Brazil GP held Jacarepagua Circuit native Brazil (Rio de Janeiro). In trouble of turbo Unfortunately, finish did not take, but the effort Formula Ford, in British F3, which has been fighting off the home country has blossomed at last, it was one game memorable. As previously reported, has entered a partnership with the Ayrton Senna Foundation PlayStation ® now on sale 3 exclusive software "Gran Turismo 6", and we plan to release the content related to Senna future. This site, I will continue to introduce initiatives Ayrton Senna Foundation in the future.
If you look at the original text, the 3 comes right after Playstation. So they are talking about PS3, not 3 pieces of DLC.

:( That video was beautiful

Sounds like we might be getting the Senna Toleman this week or something along those lines.

If you look at the original text, the 3 comes right after Playstation. So they are talking about PS3, not 3 pieces of DLC.
Blame Google.

My phone automatically translates foreign pages, so I didn't really get a chance to scrutinise the foreign text, that I wouldn't understand anyway...

Thanks for pointing it out though, better observational skills than me. Just shows how things get lost in translation! 👍

We're 37 days away from the 20th anniversary of Senna's death, so I guess that's what's been keeping PD busy through all these last months now, probably leading everything else, every other development, to a halt. Perhaps they must have been focusing every effort on Senna DLC content for may 1st release.

• As previously reported, has entered a partnership with the Ayrton Senna Foundation PlayStation ® now on sale 3 exclusive software "Gran Turismo 6", and we plan to release the content related to Senna future. This site, I will continue to introduce initiatives Ayrton Senna Foundation in the future.
Seems your phone knows PD well...now on sale...plan to release...it has no idea either...:lol:

We knew this was coming, no biggy.

@Allek - If it really did halt everything else like the features, that's a really bad way to do things on PD's part, IMO.

Well it's almost end of March and the February track is nowhere to be found. With that in mind, the chances of Senna content coming out before is birthday are about the same as mine going to the moon.

Well they have just under a year then seeing as his birthday was the 21st!!!
I can't see PD leaving the Senna content too long. It'd look terrible delaying something in collaboration with a charity, let alone making something that doesn't do justice to a driver as acclaimed and celebrated as Senna

The Senna 20th anniversary is in about a month, with other commemorations going on right now and others scheduled. If PD is on schedule then the content should be released in a timeframe between today to lets say two months from now.

:( That video was beautiful

Sounds like we might be getting the Senna Toleman this week or something along those lines.
I doubt it. The mention of "March 25" was in reference to the 1984 Brazilian Grand Prix taking place on that day.

The video doesn't mention anything of GT6 and it's hard to be in a tizzy for some videogame content watching such a somber video speaking in reverence of such a great man. Makes the whole videogame part seem a bit.. insignificant. :(

I'm cautiously cautious about what to expect from PD at this point. They really have to get this right.

We knew this was coming, no biggy.

@Allek - If it really did halt everything else like the features, that's a really bad way to do things on PD's part, IMO.

Weird, I was thinking just the opposite to be honest. If the reason the features were delayed was to make sure the Senna content comes out in time for the anniversary of his career, I think that's a pretty good reason. Seems like the right way to do things on PD's part. Sure, it sucks that I don't have the track creator yet so I can have Top Gear back and Watkin's Glen, but for such a worthy cause I can't really complain, especially if it's paid DLC and profits are going to the Senna Institute......I understand the importance of it.

IF that's the case, and the cause of the content delays, my only criticism is that PD wasn't transparent about the issue. I don't feel a private company is obligated to be transparent mind you, I just think it could have saved PD from some fans getting ever more bitter over the last couple months. I think the majority of the GT fanbase is mature and understanding enough where it would have helped with alot of negativity.

It's just a theory right now anyway, we don't know that the Senna DLC having a very strict deadline put a halt to the other content, but it certainly makes sense.

I reckon the DLC will be available on the 29th of April since it's the Tuesday closest to the 1st of May (which will be 20 years on).

What do you guys think/hope will be in the DLC pack?

No point hoping, you'll only be disappointed, but I'm expecting his Toleman 84 F1 car, one of his carts and Interlagos, both the F1 track and Kart track. Perhaps one of his Formula 3 cars as well and maybe one his Lotus.

I'm not sure why people are expecting Imola, they're not going to release the track he died on to commemorate the anniversary of his passing. How do you market that in a nice way? You don't.

Last edited:
What do you guys think/hope will be in the DLC pack?

What I hope for: a pack that truly represents Senna, containing a fair amount of cars, suits and a relevant track, which can be won or unlocked by replaying famous moments from his career. Also, some sort of non-gameplay memorial to Senna like a video or something would be nice.

What I expect: one or two cars and maybe some extra suits, being won by beating a time trial challenge on one of the tracks we already have.

Back