Senna content coming soon?

• Thread starter strela
  • 5,436 comments
hsv
Nope, Brands is far from identical.
I never said it was. Graham Hill, Westfield, Dingle Dell/Sheene's and maybe even Stirling's have been reprofiled, but, as I said, every corner uses modern kerbs and has the same modern barriers and trackside objects as the non-80s track. It's a modern track reprofiled to it's 80s profile.

I think its better to listen by yourselves, the 97T has a really nice turbocharger sound that will be crappy to listen on a cellphone recording. Download it! Even if takes long, its worthy.
I don't have GT6 :D, and now i have mixed feelings of picking up a copy because the Senna content seems absolutely top notch (from what i read here), but as stated above apparently you can only use it in the challenges and that's it.... why PD whyyyy (because PD i suppose)...

This update / add on has changed the game - in a good way. Monza is EPIC, Brands Hatch is scary fun. The sound of that T97 on track is amazing. Start up for the F3 from garage seems to be new and unique. Startup from the garage of the 97T sounds familiar, 787B? That being said, the sound on track is certainly new and unique. Ok, back to lapping!

The Lotus 97T is a beast!! I can't believe people use to drive these things. Its extremely grippy at high speeds but when the back starts sliding out, it like rubbing plastic on a marble table covered in oil. The thing is smooth as hell and can be easily corrected at the same time.

I don't have GT6 :D, and now i have mixed feelings of picking up a copy because the Senna content seems absolutely top notch (from what i read here), but as stated above apparently you can only use it in the challenges and that's it.... why PD whyyyy (because PD i suppose)...

Hmm looks like its possible to use the cars in the career mode, yes. I've just read in some other thread.

A little coincidence :D

Toleman raced in formula 1 from 1981-85, which then became Benetton in 86. Benetton was bought out by Renault in 2000, who were partially bought out by Lotus in 2011. Now in 2014 Lotus is running a Renault V6 Turbo, as Senna did in 1985 :D.

Hmm looks like its possible to use the cars in the career mode, yes. I've just read in some other thread.
Time trials also? If it is and the sounds are really good (am i writing this really? :eek:), i'll visit the bargain shelves soon 👍

I finally golded Brands Hatch. Monza took me two tries; Brands took me an hour. :indiff:

The 97T sounds allright for GT standards.

As usual, once you win the car you can remove the camber and it handles a lot better than in the challenges.

Also, why are the servers still under maintenance? I lost like $5 million doing these challenges without the bonus. :grumpy:

There is no way in hell I am getting gold in the 97T events with a DS3 lol
Good luck :ill:
Even with pedals, optimal throttle control is extremely difficult to achieve.

Allright like in "they went into the GT soundbox and picked a matching sample", or allright like in "the sounds are spot on and this must be the new engine"?

Looks like its the same style of the X2014 Junior sounds. Its overall different from GT standards. All samples sound unique imho, engine, turbocharger, even backfire.

There's server maintenance so I can't do the Senna games yet, but looking at 80s Monza and Brands Hatch in Arcade Mode, the layouts are very good, but they lose a bit of authenticity leaving the 2010s adverts around the track, surely they could have removed or modified them.

Latest Posts

Back