Senna Qualifying Lap at Suzuka

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr. Boy
  • 11 comments
  • 1,013 views
Messages
676
Messages
ham_vet001
Link
Here's Ayrton Senna's 1991 Japanese Grand Prix pole position lap. Very nice stuff! :)

And if you want to see more videos of the late Ayrton Senna at work, just type "Senna" into the Google Video Search.
 
Good find! :) 👍
 
that was an awsome lap
 
C'mon y'all. Tell me what you think of the vid. :)
 
Mr. Boy
C'mon y'all. Tell me what you think of the vid. :)

I think it was from 1989, not 1991. I think it's been posted before, also. It's a great vid though.
 
I liked it, but dag those announcers need to shutup so I can hear the car. :D

I also would like to go to Suzuka Land. :D
 
That's used in a movie I own, 50 Years of Formula One On Board. It's from the 1990's and you can turn the commentary off.
 
Yeah I actually would buy it if you want to hear every era of Formula One pinned on all your favorite tracks.
 
amp88
I think it was from 1989, not 1991.
Well that figures, since the engine is a V10 and not the V12 Senna's McLaren used in 1991.
 
Back