Senna's content on brazilian car magazine

"According to him, the content on the pilot does not stop here. "The life cycle of the series is different from others. She completed 15 years of existence with six titles, selling over 70 million copies. Started with the red jumpsuit and yellow helmet Senna at the launch of 'GT 6' and now we come with cars, tracks and challenges.'s very difficult to put content in this level, brand licensing, balance even more cars that have restricted access. yet there will be more content on the pilot to be made available. "

God I hope that means what I think it means.

God I hope that means what I think it means.

This bit sounds very strange in portuguese, it misses a verb, I think. I understood differently. As he was saying that get the cars into the game is difficult, since there isn't a 80's F1 car around every corner, waiting to be modelated.

I hope it's not a coincidence there's a photo of the MP4/4 at the end of the G1 link... :drool:

It's there cause the event was held at the institute I think.

But I found this on another site

"Originally scheduled for this Tuesday (27), but postponed - and promised - for "by the end of this week," a free update for PlayStation 3 exclusive game adds a new section with challenges related to Senna."

Cockpit looks cool!

I5HGsou.jpg

Jzp92aE.jpg

This bit sounds very strange in portuguese, it misses a verb, I think. I understood differently. As he was saying that get the cars into the game is difficult, since there isn't a 80's F1 car around every corner, waiting to be modelated.

But it sounds like there's a possibility that there's more coming at the very end of it.

Well for now, my dignity still remains intact as long as no one hears the sounds :lol:

Back