Senna's content on brazilian car magazine

DSC_0743.jpg

DSC_0739.jpg

It's not a render. Looks nothing like GT6 renders at least.

I did a google image search on that F3 pic and it came up with nothing matching, so that suggests to me it is more likely new media from GT6 render (I would expect anything Senna would be all over the place on the internet). I understand what you mean about it not looking like a typical press release gt render though. But, if you look at the car (wheels especially) it looks too clean and shiny in areas. It might be an in game screen snap taken at a different screen (like the prize car one that is all white), which gives it it's non typical look.

Just a thought.

Edit: I typed this post in a middle of a flood (when the previous 15 were not posted yet), now I see the cart screenshot above that makes me think even more so...

Edit 2: Confirmed now the F3 pic (several posts below) was in fact what I though, a press snap of a game screen that was cropped so you didn't see the telling text...

Last edited:
Here's the video of the OP if you can't see in the original link:

Lots of exiting footage of chicanes, at about 0:05 we see the first chicane at Monza 80s for the first time and we also see chicanes at Silverstone Stowe Circuit (it's just a straight at the moment).

Back