September update trailer

• Thread starter k20_Bones
  • 9 comments
While that trailer is amazingly underwhelming, I'm holding onto the thought that trailers promote cars/tracks, never updates/fixes for bugs and issues... So maybe tomorrow's update will be worth it for updates/fixes.

spongebob-leave.gif

While that trailer is amazingly underwhelming, I'm holding onto the thought that trailers promote cars/tracks, never updates/fixes for bugs and issues... So maybe tomorrow's update will be worth it for updates/fixes.
According to previous updates, we'll get at most 2 new menu books with events that can only be won with a couple specific overpowered cars because the AI have boost that makes them unreasonably fast.

Just like the Gr.1 events or the Neoclassical events.

I can't get hyped about their SP content. The design decisions they make in the events we get make them terminally unfun. They are rotten to the core, adding new events doesn't change that structure unless they suddenly decide to make races worth doing again. Which considering the complaints we have had since GT5.. I somehow doubt will come.

The ID.R will likely be useless for the WTC events. If things were truly realistic, it wouldn’t even last half the race, given the fact that it only has a range of just over 12 miles…and the fuel consumption is increased by varying increments.

The Silvia, on the other hand…😈

Last edited:
Back