Series X - Series Champion outlaw4rc!

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 624 comments
Room closed.
I ran 29.9 in the 458 and SLS
Brock ran 29.6 in the ACR

I made the SLS go almost 23 laps, but a no stopper doesn't appear plausible. :(
30.1 on lap 12, 31.7 on lap 22

I should probably make a notification regarding the DQ last week, so here goes.

Maxking was DQ'd for abusing track boundaries. There was a misunderstanding on the rules which is cleared up now. 👍

Room closed.
I ran 29.9 in the 458 and SLS
Brock ran 29.6 in the ACR

I made the SLS go almost 23 laps, but a no stopper doesn't appear plausible. :(
30.1 on lap 12, 31.7 on lap 22
It was fun trying to chase down your Moo Mobile (SLS) with my Piggly Wiggly (Viper). For a car that was supposedly made for Laguna Seca, oinky does not like turning in on command. I may actually try 4/6 bias tomorrow, and see if I can go faster.

Championship ●
7 rounds,(8 races) with 2 dropped rounds, using your best 6 results. 1 point for pole position, 1 point for fastest lap.

Hmm. 7 rounds with 2 dropped rounds, meaning 5 best results, no?

Also, that means you could get away with using only 4 cars. (4 of the 6 first rounds, then reuse 2 in the season finale). Provided you don't take part in two races, that is.

Anyway, my tactics will be simple: Pick the one you're fastest with for the next race.

I should probably make a notification regarding the DQ last week, so here goes.

Maxking was DQ'd for abusing track boundaries. There was a misunderstanding on the rules which is cleared up now. 👍

Zang!

I can't get a qualifying run in anymore, didn't have time at all this week actually. Hopefully I can start from the back, but Laguna is the worst track for overtaking.:ouch:

I can't get a qualifying run in anymore, didn't have time at all this week actually. Hopefully I can start from the back, but Laguna is the worst track for overtaking.:ouch:
Tell that to Wardez...
(FMSC reference)

Tell that to Wardez...
(FMSC reference)
One of the most improbable victories in Gran Turismo. Starts shotgun with next to no practice, I DC while leading on Lap 7, Wii takes over, then you, only for you to lose it, all while Eddie picks them off one-by-one until he finally stalls about two seconds behind. With about three to go, Wii loses it at Rahal, and Eddie pulls off a miracle win. It's one of those races I had the pleasure of being part of, and then watch from the sidelines. Still miffed I don't have the replay. :grumpy:

That being said, yes, it's gonna take a miracle pulling that feat again.

Don't worry about not having the replay 'cause I'm uploading the whole thing to Youtube soon!

Don't worry about not having the replay 'cause I'm uploading the whole thing to Youtube soon!
Finally! :dopey:

I wish you could add smoke effects around my car, so we could pretend I had engine failure. :lol:

Getting some practice in...

done

outlaw4rc .......viper
lap1 / 1:30.153 / clean
lap2 / 1:30.170 / clean
lap3 / 1:29.883 / clean

Snowcrash..... Lambo
lap1 / 1:30.950 / Clean
lap2 / 1:30.521 / clean
lap3 / 1:30.107 / clean

Last edited:
Exceeded my expectations on that run. :)

I'm guessing that will place me P3-P4, since I managed to get below 29.5 today, and I didn't even notice. My time - alien factor = We'll see a 28 from someone.

Solid Q Rich 👍 I'm not sure what to expect when I do my Q. I had done a 29.6 earlier in the week with the Viper, but that was with 0 miles, an oil change and being about 4hp short of the maximum allowable PP....an dropping the ball somewhere along the laps when it came to tying all the sectors together neatly :lol: I put a few miles (50) on the car yesterday and got down to 29.2 on a not too stellar lap, but it's often hit or miss for me with this combo when it comes to extracting those last couple of tenths. I'll probably finish up breaking in the snake tonight and see how the broader torque curve affects the overall lap times. I'll be happy enough with a low to mid 29 for Q, but will definitely take it a bit easy on the first flyer to ensure I can get a banker lap in an then push from there. Should be interesting to see what other cars people go with, and if they can mix it up toward the front ;)

Solid Q Rich 👍 I'm not sure what to expect when I do my Q. I had done a 29.6 earlier in the week with the Viper, but that was with 0 miles, an oil change and being about 4hp short of the maximum allowable PP....an dropping the ball somewhere along the laps when it came to tying all the sectors together neatly :lol: I put a few miles (50) on the car yesterday and got down to 29.2 on a not too stellar lap, but it's often hit or miss for me with this combo when it comes to extracting those last couple of tenths. I'll probably finish up breaking in the snake tonight and see how the broader torque curve affects the overall lap times. I'll be happy enough with a low to mid 29 for Q, but will definitely take it a bit easy on the first flyer to ensure I can get a banker lap in an then push from there. Should be interesting to see what other cars people go with, and if they can mix it up toward the front ;)
Hmmm....
My time - alien factor = We'll see a 28 from someone.
...I wonder who's going to do that.

I got myself running consistent high 29s, so if my victory tag line comes up tomorrow, it will spell out the reason why. :lol:

1472-6399-8580-0417-2197

CSLACR:/458: 1:29.651
Ealirendur/ACR: 1:31.042

Last edited:
I'm tied up with work right now. I hope I can Q and tomorrow morning. I may end up missing this race (this wan't a round I wanted to drop).

I have work in the morning, wont be home until about 3 hrs before the race, so I won't be able to help qualify people like I wanted.
The deadline is of course 2 hrs prior.

I'll be around for morning Q ... probably going to get a few more laps in before bed soon.
See if the viper is a bit faster now that I've had the billies work it in.

edit: Q-sheet's up to date now

oh btw: 1472-6118-4259-7711-6444

:lol: this car is way faster broken in. much practice this morning bests a 30.484 and much 30.6-8 slowness... first 2 3-lap runs after the billies put miles on it and I get 30.4, 30.2; then 30.1, 29.9

1/2 second a lap faster with the extra power limiter flattening.

Last edited:
I probably wont be up in time to q, but I'll start at the back if I can.

Was too busy watching the Wings get blown out :(

Well, just lost my window to quali, gotta sleep now. I just wanna be at the race so I'll start from the back.

Breaking in my 458 in the mean time.

Latest Posts

Back