Seriously, What the **** is This?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1X83Z
  • 16 comments
  • 1,106 views
Neat!! But it's not out yet!! Why have I seen it?!
 
Because Kia wants you to gouge your eyes out after seeing it.


(Srsly. Ugly. Very ugly.)
 
Looks good on the road I reckon 👍
 
I love the Soul. It looks so awesome. Well, compared to the xB and the Cube. Not to mention they are also very tasty...
 
It's on California plates because that's probably where it's being "tested" just like a few hydrogen 7 Series & Honda's new hybrid.
 
A Kia Soul! Where the hell have you been, Doug?
 
That's an awesome spot! It's gonna be the next cool box if you ask me. Plus the press seem to like how it drives
 
It's on CA tags because that's where Hyundai-Kia's NA HQ is. Still doesn't make sense why I saw it in ATL! Whatever -- I'm glad I did -- it's neat!

Because they drive them across the country?
 
Hmmm, guess they're rolling them out sooner than I had expected. Looks good in the flesh, but those tail-lights are a bit more funky than usual as well.

DEATH TO THE xB!!!
 
Wow! You've spotted the first ever Soul sold in a normal colour!
 
Still would rather a Cube, but, yeah, that is a neat spot.
 
Back