Server down?

• Thread starter suprajef
  • 94 comments
People moaned when other people figured out how to hack the save game, now people moan because it's impossible to hack the save game, because the data isn't stored in there.

People moan

People moan because you cant do anything when servers are down not because its impossible to hack......

People moan because you cant do anything when servers are down not because its impossible to hack......
I know, I had replied to a previous comment, without quoting (first mistake) read the rest of the messages, realised then it was OT (second mistake) and corrected the post to a "." with my inability to delete it. My bad really, please ignore.

At the following time, we will perform a scheduled maintenance on the 'Gran Turismo Sport' servers. Please note that during this time the online services, including [Sport Mode], will not be available.

[Day & Time]
Every Wednesday, 05: 00 - 07: 00 BST
* The above time is subject to change.

[IMPORTANT]
During the maintenance period you will not be able to save your progress. Please make sure to manually save from the Top Screen before the maintenance starts.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

http://www.gran-turismo.com/fr/gtsport/news/00_1452594.html

I don't know what to say... On one hand, it's my favorite franchise and on the other one I'm simply disappointed by this policy. I feel stupid to pay for a rental.

I don't think what they're calling excessive force feedback Is a bunch of bull crap because apparently none of you have ever used Armstrong steering before thanks for the heads up

Back