Sexy & Mean Bike Pics!

• Thread starter Danny
  • 418 comments
Lovely Bike Tom Servo! I see you found a Deus Ex Machina Bike in there. đź‘Ť My favourite from them would have to be the 'Deus W650 Street Tracker' or the 'Deus Grievous Angel'.

57_sommers21.jpg

Deus_GRIEVOUS_Etch.jpg

Deus is based out of Sydney I beleive.

Does anybody here know much about old bikes or are they interested in them? My Dad has recently got a few BSA B40 motors and a C15 frame and we're building up a sort of street scrambler cafe racer thing at the moment.

Cheers, Cougar23

I sincerely ignore most things regarding motorcycles, though I really like the design of some of them. Speaking of which:

Lord Vader, your motorcycle is ready

Ah, yes. Take a perfectly undesirable bike and ruin it completely!!!! :D

I like the technology of the front end suspension, which is basically what BMW calls Duolever on their big bikes, but that radiator (which you can't see in TS's pic, but which I've seen elsewhere) needs to be concealed or better decorated. Damn, now we need grills on motorcycles. đź‘Ž As for the "vertical" look of the front end, it actually has more rake and trail than the original Buell it's built from.

EDIT: Ah!! Found it:
Magpul_Ronin_2.jpg

Nice Bike. :) Me and my dad used to have two of them. Great little pitbikes they were. Mine had a set of taller bars and an FMF full exhaust system. One question...how old are you? Are you using it as a pitbike for mucking around or are you younger and the bike is the right size for you?

Have fun with it.
Cheers, Cougar23

I'm 15, so I usually use it as a pit bike and go through mud because it's so easy to control through it. I occasionally ride it on my roads, I live on a dirt road so there isn't much traffic. Even though it doesn't fit me like it used to I still have a lot of fun riding around on it. I'm looking into buying a new bike, the other day I was looking at a Honda CRF 150F. My dad wants me to get a 150 or a 125 for now. How did it sound with the FMF exhaust system?

It sounded great. :thumbsup: The pipe actually came with my dad's bike but one day when he was at work I nicked it off his bike and fitted it to mine. :lol:
Do you do any track (motocross) riding or only around a property? That's what I would be basing my decision around. I'm 16 and a half so I would usually be in the Junior 125 class if I was still racing but me and my dad have gotten into Vintage Motocross over the last few years (my dad used to race motocross back in the '70's) so now I have an '83 Husqvarna 250XC.
Cheers, Cougar23

No I don't do any racing but I think it would be fun to do sometime. I wouldn't want to do any competitive racing though, just race for fun. I just ride around my house and on dirt roads, that's why I'm interested in 4-stroke bikes instead of 2-strokes. Does the 83 Husqvarna still run good?

Yeah she goes great for an old girl. :lol: My dad has a matching '83 430cc Husky aswell. And a '77 Suzuki RM125B. :)
If your looking for a 4stroke maybe have a look at a CFR-230F instead of a 150. More time for you to grow into it. I have ridden a CRf-150F and they don't have all that much power so I would be looking at the 230. Just so you don't have to re-upgrade bikes in such a hurry. I probably wouldn't recommend anykind of race 250f because of the maintenance costs and the cost of a rebuild on one :(.

Cheers, Cougar23

Man I wish I could say I had that many bikes! Okay I will see if I can find any 230F's out there. How much power does the CRF-150F have compared to the Yamaha TT-R 90?

Do you have a Honda Dealer nearby? They usually have heaps of brochures and catalogs with full spec lists for the 150's and 230's aswell as all the other bikes. Or you could google: it I'm sure they'd have it listed somewhere. I do have one of them brochure but I can't dig it out right now: Gotta go to school soon. I'll check this afternoon if you don't come up with anything before then.

Cheers, Cougar23

MyBike.jpg
MyBike2.jpg
MyBike3.jpg

'02 Yamaha YZF600R Not sure it counts as "sexy and mean", but it's mine :)
$2900 16K miles. Needs throttle cable and possibly handlebar.

View attachment 72661
View attachment 72662
View attachment 72663

'02 Yamaha YZF600R Not sure it counts as "sexy and mean", but it's mine :)
$2900 16K miles. Needs throttle cable and possibly handlebar.

Nice bikes those. When I first became facinated with bikes I was 15 and I remember going to the bike shows and really liked the Thundercat. In 97 I fell in love with the Szuki TL1000S and bought it as a first big bike in 2004 and still have it to this day.

I will always have a soft spot for the Thundercat though.

0206_keaton.jpg

0909_sully.jpg

1208_tlsfreak.jpg

0607_sam.jpg

0504_artdavis.jpg

0604_tl4life.jpg

And my fav, of which my bike was inspired on.
1004_patracy.jpg

Last edited:
I like that top black one...
Other than that I can't hardly tell different bikes apart without being close up, aside from Ninja's, GSXR's, Yamaha R6 & 1000's, and CBR's.

Muench_Mammut_002.jpg

Munch2.jpg

mĂĽnch mammut! love this bike! pure power! its crazy how the bike was build around the engine!
how clean and aggressive it looks

Thought i'd kickstart (badum-tsch) this thread again, seeing as there are SO many awesome bikes out there waiting to be shared.

Cafe racers old and new

KTM_cafe-racer_RSD.jpg

8700189B3009021500202%5B1%5D.jpg

8700189B3009021500201%5B1%5D.jpg

8700189B3009021500200%5B1%5D.jpg

My '11 Hypermotard Evo SP.
Now with Termignoni exhaust (w airbox and chip), Carbon clutch cover and CRG levers.
Rips through a set of tyres in 3000kms.. :( . fun though! :)

Last edited:
This is the bike I really want. Which is sexy in this color.
IMG_2337.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

This is one of my own babes and she is sexy as 🤬.
IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg

This is her smaller sis, and she is hot too. lol This is before the new transformation. The Redbull set will be done at the beginning of 2012.
ec41e089.jpg

At first I thought the way BMW Had the asymmetrical headlights was weird but boy do I love the look nowadays. It makes the bike look sinister and maniacal!

233904d1319434867-busa-vs-bmw-1000r-dsc_0056.jpg

this look is absolutely diabolical!

Last edited:
At first I thought the way BMW Had the asymmetrical headlights was weird but boy do I love the look nowadays. It makes the bike look sinister and maniacal!
this look is absolutely diabolical!

You said it!

Back