SF19 Super Formula Tune?

• Thread starter Slicer0007
  • 70 comments
Here you go mate, this is done with no setup, racing hard tyres and 100 100 power weight. U just have to be committed to overtakes and trust the downforce that the Super Formula offers

Thanks a lot! I’ll watch over and over. And will try and beat that series.

I definitely need to practice more, because I brake a lot more, since I have it on AT, I need to brake more so it changes gears. I need a lot of practice.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Thanks a lot! I’ll watch over and over. And will try and beat that series.

I definitely need to practice more, because I brake a lot more, since I have it on AT, I need to brake more so it changes gears. I need a lot of practice.

Thanks again!
No problem mate! Hope it helps and enjoy trying to beat the series 👍

I got a wheel, T300RS and TLCM pedals. But I’m even slower than with a controller, I thought it would make a difference having the wheel, but in GTS it doesn’t, in Assetto Corsa it does, still hard, but it does help.

I’m just bad at driving in games. I can’t get used to the speed of the car, same with Assetto Corsa, can only drive regular road cars, or not that powerful cars. In GTS my limit is GR3 I think, even Gr1 is fast, but can still control it, This formula car is too fast for me. Don’t have the reflexes or skill to handle it.

I extremely frustrated with all the money I spent, and still cannot finish a single race with the wheel, I did the first two championships in Professional League, but I think that’s my ceiling, can’t for the life of me finish even a single race with a Ferrari car and the wheel, even with the fastest Ferrari, which I bought with real money, can’t even finish the race, can’t keep up with the number one car, and trying to do it, makes me spin and takes me out of the race.

I got a wheel, T300RS and TLCM pedals. But I’m even slower than with a controller, I thought it would make a difference having the wheel, but in GTS it doesn’t, in Assetto Corsa it does, still hard, but it does help.

I’m just bad at driving in games. I can’t get used to the speed of the car, same with Assetto Corsa, can only drive regular road cars, or not that powerful cars. In GTS my limit is GR3 I think, even Gr1 is fast, but can still control it, This formula car is too fast for me. Don’t have the reflexes or skill to handle it.

I extremely frustrated with all the money I spent, and still cannot finish a single race with the wheel, I did the first two championships in Professional League, but I think that’s my ceiling, can’t for the life of me finish even a single race with a Ferrari car and the wheel, even with the fastest Ferrari, which I bought with real money, can’t even finish the race, can’t keep up with the number one car, and trying to do it, makes me spin and takes me out of the race.
I was the same a couple years back, it's honestly all down to practice, just try not to push too hard

It's all practise and practise my friend, and if you spin out trying to keep up with the number one car well that means, you are trying to hard and putting your foot on the gas to early when you exit the corner. Another thing is the gearbox in not right or the setup of the car is not right.

You use Auto like me and another thing is very good to learn is left foot braking, because you have better control of the car in the corners.

With a new wheel try the GT sport circuit experience events, before you do anymore races in the GT league. So you can get better using your wheel doing the events, than getting frustrated in races.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention, i do the same of course on Monza. Still had some fuel consumption issues i didn't have before. Really not trying to bash your tune, i absolutely like it on for example the redbull ring. With your tune of course i only mean transmission, diff and suspension, the rest differs per track.

My tune, ofcourse set to my prefered driving:

Score with ultrasoft tyres 648bhp and 660kg:

Max speed: 8,5
Acceleration: 8,8
Breaking: 8,5
Corners: 8,6
Stability: 8,3

Suspension:
F45 / R115
6,00 / 6,15
7 / 6
55 / 55
85 / 85
3,2 / 1,0
Out 0,25 / to 0,50

Downforce:
F: 1375 r: 1825

Diff:

Gearbox:
Max speed 250 / end trans. 3,167
1 3,079 / 123 kmh
2 2,261 / 168 kmh
3 1,773 / 214 kmh
4 1,455 / 261 kmh
5 1,270 / 299 kmh
6 1,143 / 355 kmh ( i know it wont reach this speed)

Just let me know what you think of it, of course i ended up here on this post because i'm not fully satisfied yet, but are you ever satisfied ??? Also when you feel it is **** i would like to know why.
Whoa, I'm lost. I can set Ride Height, ARB, and Toe Out and In ("to" is in?). But, my range on Dampers C is 20-40 and E is 30 to 50. Also, my freq only goes up to 6.00. It seems clear to me I'm in the deep woods somewhere, 'cause others have settings like your, but how do I find civilization?

Whoa, I'm lost. Your settings page looks so different from mine. I can set Ride Height, ARB, and Toe Out and In. But, my range on Dampers C is 20-40 and E is 30 to 50. Also, my freq only goes up to 6.00. It seems clear to me I'm in the deep woods somewhere, 'cause others have settings like yours, but how do I find civilization?

I won the SF19 single player event with -15 ahead minimum

Controller Sensitivity: 7
TC: 0
ABS: OFF

Brake Balance: 0
Ride: 1.73 - 3,54
NF: 6.00 - 5.90
AB: 4 - 6
Compression: 53 - 52
Rebound: 84 - 83
Camber: 2.2 - 1.7
Toe: Out 0.25 - In 0.50
DF: 1600 - 2100
LSD: 5 - 5 - 5
Top Speed: 217 (MPH)
Final Gear: 4.164
2.200 - 81
1.675 - 107
1.337 - 134
1.124 - 160
0.949 - 189
0.841 - 228

I only use 5 gears, 6th is just for extra speed in slipstream

Max Speed: 7.7
Acceleration: 8.7
Braking: 8.5
Cornering: 8.7
Stability: 8.0
Whoa, I'm lost. I can set Ride Height, ARB, and Toe Out and In ("to" is in?). But, my range on Dampers C is 20-40 and E is 30 to 50. Also, my freq only goes up to 6.00. It seems clear to me I'm in the deep woods somewhere, 'cause others have settings like your, but how do I find civilization? Also, I can't find the 5 ratings listed at the end of your pst.

Back