-SGTC series 1- Mrbrendon999 Is the driver champion.Finished 

Unfortunately I'm not gonna be there tonight bren, sorry mate but a nice young lady is gonna let me do naughty things to her tonight so I'm afraid that takes priority! You'll see more of me for s2 I promise, Sundays are a much better day imo

Race 1
1) rst200 18:24.5
2) @mrbrendon999 + 24.589 (+5s puts me 29.5)
3) @sibbystiggy +29.8

Pole - Mrbrendon999 - 1:20.227

Fastest Lap - Mrbrendon999 - 1:19.869

Race 2
1) @sibbystiggy - unknown time
2) @mrbrendon999
3) rst220

Fastest lap - mrbrendon999 - 1:19.864

that was quick mate, and do you want me to find out the time for R2?
and ooooh! R1, If I was more than 3tenths quicker lol well played bren!

and we had some great races tonight, but I am still disappointed at people who didn't turn up and missed out without giving a reason

that was quick mate, and do you want me to find out the time for R2?
and ooooh! R1, If I was more than 3tenths quicker lol well played bren!

and we had some great races tonight, but I am still disappointed at people who didn't turn up and missed out without giving a reason
yeah mate, and well drove r2!

I should now be 3pts behind bren (not considering drop scores) and rst is catching pyrates fast! 20pts behind I think.
and as for our team competitors, in 3/5 rounds there have been 2 drivers racing for HWM (harsk world motorsport) whereas for the other two teams there hasn't been much of a challenge. I hope there is more competition in season 2 :cool:

I should now be 3pts behind bren (not considering drop scores) and rst is catching pyrates fast! 20pts behind I think.
and as for our team competitors, in 3/5 rounds there have been 2 drivers racing for HWM (harsk world motorsport) whereas for the other two teams there hasn't been much of a challenge. I hope there is more competition in season 2 :cool:
lol I hope also

drivers_zps17ddf470.png

independents_zps72573484.png

teams_zps37bca090.png

cars_zps3b350359.png

here you go guys :)

Fuji is gonna be amazing! a really good round to look forward to tomorrow
and would be even better if more people show up :D

guess you guys want me to postpone as no one is showing?
I'm very sorry bren :(
my phone's FB has crashed for good so I couldn't let you know on there, I had to go to the hospital cus my grandad had a blood clot, I was expecting to be there for just an hr but its took 6hrs! and I couldn't contact you, I'm sorry for letting you down but there wasn't much I could do

I'm very sorry bren :(
my phone's FB has crashed for good so I couldn't let you know on there, I had to go to the hospital cus my grandad had a blood clot, I was expecting to be there for just an hr but its took 6hrs! and I couldn't contact you, I'm sorry for letting you down but there wasn't much I could do
dno worries, nobody else has bothered yet so.

for next week tho. I will let rst know in advance, and could you pm people on psn if they can join nxt week? maybe that will be more effective...
bleh I am sick and tired of this, everyone on their third offence is receiving a 5s penalty

I came home just 20mins ago. Sorry could't let you know because my phone battery died. :( So we do the final race next week?

Latest Posts

Back