-SGTC series 1- Mrbrendon999 Is the driver champion.Finished 

I am very disappointed with myself, On pad I was in the 52s :c
well you'll get used to the wheel soon and would probably go even quicker with it or become more consistent with ur lap times,
I have kind of caught up to u in points today bren, its gonna be a close battle between the 4 for us now, u, pyrates, me and rst to the end of season hopefully

and the stigginess inside of me has out of desperation like before on motegi (btcc- 1.30.8 in Q), did a 54.8 in 1 of my laps in R2 without slipstream, so today's round has proven to me that the Stig may be lost but hasn't gone completely :mischievous:. Resurrection might be on its way soon ;)

Last edited:
Due to me being Ill I have not been able to get anything done. Scores will be up today (I hope), I may not be able to put in times for all cars as I am still not used to wheel, due to 0 practice during this week...

@pyrates got any laps in beemer?

@sibbystiggy @pyrates @xkubunt @SniperRed3 @Mc_Crusty_92 @Malcolm Tucker
Mics are now allowed if you so wish. Please keep chat to a minimum during races and no shouting. Penalties may be applied.
for this, we will need a solid host who will keep us all connected through the races
To prevent connection issues while keeping mics in my series I disabled visual damage and other unnecessary things thaat just add to data transfer

haha yeah, i THINK it might be a merc.....
all my years of supporting mercedes and doing bad has paid off, now everyone decides to come over to our side. glory supporters :mad:

Back