-SGTC series 1- Mrbrendon999 Is the driver champion.Finished 

An old re-accuring problem for me. An unknown internet error, it connects to IP then just fails to find internet. Error 80710092, tried router and Ps reset, any fixes?

Looks like I won't be able to make the Willow Springs race. :( Will let you know Saturday afternoon but most likely I won't make it.

Results and Points tomorrow!

Xmm6NoC.gif

Race 1

@sibbystiggy
@Malcolm Tucker +0.3820
@pyrates + 23.543
Mrbrendon999 +1:01.222
Pole - @pyrates 2:12.820
Fasest lap - 2:12.541 @pyrates
Warnings -
@Malcolm Tucker watch your mirrors you Granny xxx
@pyrates (not a warning) just be a ickle bit careful your crash with Glenn was a bit your fault, but not worth a warning.

race 2
@pyrates
@Malcolm Tucker + 24.296
Mrbrendon999 +1:15.328
@sibbystiggy +1:25.527
Fastest lap
@pyrates 2:11.709
Penalty points -
@sibbystiggy - 1 Penalty points & no further action. Not 100% sure if its lag or not, but you swerved a lot instead of just one move to defend race 2. You also didn't give pyrates any room when he was next to you. It was nothing serious so you have received the minimum penalty. Penalties are forgot at the end of the season (unless you have 6 or more)
@mrbrendon999 - 2 Penalty points and a 5second reprimand at Willow Springs. Corner cutting 3 laps in a row at the Chicane.

Last edited:
Stiggy your in reach! You too Pyrates! Rst is falling fast, glenn is out of range now. I don't know about you pyrates but me and Stiggy are both after our first titles ;), I came close in my first ever GTP series but none since then :P

Stiggy your in reach! You too Pyrates! Rst is falling fast, glenn is out of range now. I don't know about you pyrates but me and Stiggy are both after our first titles ;), I came close in my first ever GTP series but none since then :P

Also after the first title. But since I'll miss Willow Springs, I'm out I guess. :( That's always my biggest problem. Because of my flexible work schedule I sometimes miss rounds putting me too far back. But well, still great fun.

Also after the first title. But since I'll miss Willow Springs, I'm out I guess. :( That's always my biggest problem. Because of my flexible work schedule I sometimes miss rounds putting me too far back. But well, still great fun.
Your drop score will cover that!, You are still in the run :)

My drop score is already round 1, isn't it?
Nope, your round 1 is disclassified meaning at the end of the season you gain 10 points for it. Its a system I forgot to write about on the OP. Its to keep interest through season :)

Back