- SGTC Series 2 - Round 1 Spa Night - Sign ups still open - 5 full time and 6 reserve spaces leftOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrbrendon999
  • 268 comments
  • 14,421 views

BHP for S3

  • 500

    Votes: 7 63.6%
  • 550

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 450

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 400

    Votes: 2 18.2%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
I will help with wet weather testing? I'm probably not available All Saturdays but can I put my name down?
Like You Stole It Motorsports - Number - 47 Car- Alfa 8C
What are pp limits?
 
I will help with wet weather testing? I'm probably not available All Saturdays but can I put my name down?
Like You Stole It Motorsports - Number - 47 Car- Alfa 8C
What are pp limits?
its not pp limits nor is there numbers, if you look by the car list it states bhp and weight your cat must run :) BTW you can not run any aero parts except rear wing :) (which is mandatory)
 
its not pp limits nor is there numbers, if you look by the car list it states bhp and weight your cat must run :) BTW you can not run any aero parts except rear wing :) (which is mandatory)
Ok. I'm not available this Saturday but am for the rest. Is that ok?
And my colour will be matte orange.
 
Ok. I'm not available this Saturday but am for the rest. Is that ok?
This series starts in 3 weeks :) the 1st series is half way through now would you like a link to that for practice next week?
 
This series starts in 3 weeks :) the 1st series is half way through now would you like a link to that for practice next week?
Please and did you get my colour?
 
I will try to make it to testing tonight. Any specific time and track we will test on?
 
tonight? jesus, i have no credits or anything. i'll try

I will try to make it to testing tonight. Any specific time and track we will test on?
Ascari for wet testing (unless ascari isn't wet xD then ill choose a dif one) and @DirtyNurbKing58 just quickly do the redbull challenge its 2m reward and @pyrates you will need add gtp jim i think as he will host :P
 
Ascari for wet testing (unless ascari isn't wet xD then ill choose a dif one) and @DirtyNurbKing58 just quickly do the redbull challenge its 2m reward and @pyrates you will need add gtp jim i think as he will host :p

Will do when I get to my PS. I think I have true-blue only.
 
all cars appear to be 2:30s on Ascari 100% water. The race is a wet race provisionally, may change. Double points will be awarded. As for visibility as mentioned by Glenn, there isn't much of a racing line on a wet track, so just pull to side:)
 
all cars appear to be 2:30s on Ascari 100% water. The race is a wet race provisionally, may change. Double points will be awarded. As for visibility as mentioned by Glenn, there isn't much of a racing line on a wet track, so just pull to side:)

I hope you don't mean 100% wet when you say rain.
 
Back