- SGTC Series 2 - Round 1 Spa Night - Sign ups still open - 5 full time and 6 reserve spaces leftOpen 

BHP for S3

Votes: 7 63.6%

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will help with wet weather testing? I'm probably not available All Saturdays but can I put my name down?
Like You Stole It Motorsports - Number - 47 Car- Alfa 8C
What are pp limits?
its not pp limits nor is there numbers, if you look by the car list it states bhp and weight your cat must run :) BTW you can not run any aero parts except rear wing :) (which is mandatory)

its not pp limits nor is there numbers, if you look by the car list it states bhp and weight your cat must run :) BTW you can not run any aero parts except rear wing :) (which is mandatory)
Ok. I'm not available this Saturday but am for the rest. Is that ok?
And my colour will be matte orange.

all cars appear to be 2:30s on Ascari 100% water. The race is a wet race provisionally, may change. Double points will be awarded. As for visibility as mentioned by Glenn, there isn't much of a racing line on a wet track, so just pull to side:)

all cars appear to be 2:30s on Ascari 100% water. The race is a wet race provisionally, may change. Double points will be awarded. As for visibility as mentioned by Glenn, there isn't much of a racing line on a wet track, so just pull to side:)

I hope you don't mean 100% wet when you say rain.

Back