- SGTC Series 2 - Round 1 Spa Night - Sign ups still open - 5 full time and 6 reserve spaces leftOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrbrendon999
  • 268 comments
  • 14,421 views

BHP for S3

  • 500

    Votes: 7 63.6%
  • 550

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 450

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 400

    Votes: 2 18.2%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
ah K I was wondering if it was just specific time or just the day. I will keep you as reserve for now.

Yeah I will try to pop in when I'm available at race time.
 
sundays not always good for me.
i'll read over everything later and choose my car
congrats on S1 win
 
Has anyone driven the cars since 1.08 update?
 
Not sure m8 but I would say keep the cars under 550pp, maybe under 500pp
 
Cool I think 600pp is SS tyre limit, drop a pm to DolHaus he will know more.

Edit I voted 550 but I'm fine on 500 ;)
 
Cool I think 600pp is SS tyre limit, drop a pm to DolHaus he will know more.

Edit I voted 550 but I'm fine on 500 ;)
cool mate :) will see when others remember to read thread x)
 
Maserati Gran Turismo S '08, 500bhp, 1580 weight.
Car colour: Plasma Blue Silica
Rims colour: GT POLARIZED 00-P

Team BGYW (Beans Give you Wings) or is that wind lol


CityofArtsandSciences-Night_zpse7783a09.jpg
 
Maserati Gran Turismo S '08, 500bhp, 1580 weight.
Car colour: Plasma Blue Silica
Rims colour: GT POLARIZED 00-P

Team BGYW (Beans Give you Wings) or is that wind lol


CityofArtsandSciences-Night_zpse7783a09.jpg
cool mate :)
 
and for s3 all standard cars will be dropped.
 
If anyone wants to drive the Camaro just PM me & I will fill you in with what the percs are.
 
updated times after 1.08 update and spec changes.
Merc - 2:30.4
Masarati - 2:30.2
Camaro - 2:30.5
8c (1700) - 2:30.3
Shelby Gt500 (1650) - 2:30.7
Evo - 2:30.5
Rs4 (1575) - 2:30.4
Rs6 avant - 2:30.2
 
updated times after 1.09 update and spec changes.
Merc - 2:30.4
Masarati - 2:30.2
Camaro - 2:30.5
8c (1700) - 2:30.3
Shelby Gt500 (1650) - 2:30.7
Evo - 2:30.5
Rs4 (1575) - 2:30.4
Rs6 avant - 2:30.2

?
 
@mrbrendon999
Body colour of the Camaro is Le Mans Blue Metallic and the rim colour is called Sublime and is a light green colour.
 
I'm going with dark blue body (default colour selection it comes with) and Burgundy rims 👍
 
Just checking in, sorry for being a ghost I've had a mad couple of weeks and been working a lot of hours

The vote is for BHP not PP yeh? I voted 500hp but if it's for PP then I'd say 550pp, which they will be with 500hp anyway
 
Just checking in, sorry for being a ghost I've had a mad couple of weeks and been working a lot of hours

The vote is for BHP not PP yeh? I voted 500hp but if it's for PP then I'd say 550pp, which they will be with 500hp anyway
its bhp xD and no worries :) s3 grid is ready now :D
 
Back