- SGTC Series 2 - Round 1 Spa Night - Sign ups still open - 5 full time and 6 reserve spaces leftOpen 

BHP for S3

Votes: 7 63.6%

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need one more steward! And what are you guys like on Sundays? Like are you free? I may be working (unknown times) on Saturdays, so my backup is 7pm on Sundays. Let me know who is free and who isn't.
@xkubunt @sibbystiggy @DirtyNurbKing58 @CptMadBean @Malcolm Tucker @Hazz_69 @pyrates

-------------------

@xkubunt you have been gone on both threads for two weeks, you okay mate?

@Mc_Crusty_92 its 4weeks. Are you still interested?

-------------------

@Roflwaffle you couldn't make S1 due to time. If it does switch to Sunday are you able to make that?

@xkubunt you have been gone on both threads for two weeks, you okay mate?

I'm all good, been having quite a bit going on during the weekends at the moment. I'll try and make the round this Saturday.

Plus I got a PS4 and it's taking up most of my time on other days.

Sundays are good for me as well, week days are the best still but Sundays slightly better than Sat.

I'm all good, been having quite a bit going on during the weekends at the moment. I'll try and make the round this Saturday.

Plus I got a PS4 and it's taking up most of my time on other days.

Sundays are good for me as well, week days are the best still but Sundays slightly better than Sat.
cool mate:)

I need one more steward! And what are you guys like on Sundays? Like are you free? I may be working (unknown times) on Saturdays, so my backup is 7pm on Sundays. Let me know who is free and who isn't.

I could do Sundays but we'd have to keep to the schedule relatively tightly.

9 people so far including 1 reserve, why not promote s2 on btcc? 💡 maybe sunday would suit some people better there too which could be why alot of people didn't sign up to s1.

& seems like everyone is after the maseratis and evos this time ;)

Last edited:
9 people so far including 1 reserve, why not promote s2 on btcc? 💡 maybe sunday would suit some people better there too which could be why alot of people didn't sign up to s1.

& seems like everyone is after the maseratis and evos this time ;)
might do

Back