- SGTC Series 2 - Round 1 Spa Night - Sign ups still open - 5 full time and 6 reserve spaces leftOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrbrendon999
  • 268 comments
  • 14,421 views

BHP for S3

  • 500

    Votes: 7 63.6%
  • 550

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 450

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 400

    Votes: 2 18.2%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
I need one more steward! And what are you guys like on Sundays? Like are you free? I may be working (unknown times) on Saturdays, so my backup is 7pm on Sundays. Let me know who is free and who isn't.
@xkubunt @sibbystiggy @DirtyNurbKing58 @CptMadBean @Malcolm Tucker @Hazz_69 @pyrates

-------------------

@xkubunt you have been gone on both threads for two weeks, you okay mate?

@Mc_Crusty_92 its 4weeks. Are you still interested?

-------------------

@Roflwaffle you couldn't make S1 due to time. If it does switch to Sunday are you able to make that?
 
Sunday should be ok, but bit like Saturday I could be tried up doing something.
 
Sunday should be ok, but bit like Saturday I could be tried up doing something.
alrighty. Just I may (important word there) be working 5till 10 on saturdays so
 
@xkubunt you have been gone on both threads for two weeks, you okay mate?

I'm all good, been having quite a bit going on during the weekends at the moment. I'll try and make the round this Saturday.

Plus I got a PS4 and it's taking up most of my time on other days.

Sundays are good for me as well, week days are the best still but Sundays slightly better than Sat.
 
I'm all good, been having quite a bit going on during the weekends at the moment. I'll try and make the round this Saturday.

Plus I got a PS4 and it's taking up most of my time on other days.

Sundays are good for me as well, week days are the best still but Sundays slightly better than Sat.
cool mate:)
 
I need one more steward! And what are you guys like on Sundays? Like are you free? I may be working (unknown times) on Saturdays, so my backup is 7pm on Sundays. Let me know who is free and who isn't.

I could do Sundays but we'd have to keep to the schedule relatively tightly.
 
I could do Sundays but we'd have to keep to the schedule relatively tightly.
what you been by tightly? Like short days or races closer together?
 
I will just have to do my sunday's work on sat instead, other than that sundays are fine for me
 
Actually my PS3 works but it shuts off with YLOD. That's why I haven't raced in any championship, because of this! :(
So doesn't really work then.:dopey:
 
season looking hot, testing with cars shows that on all tracks cars are within 2 tenths! its on this season. see whos best tuner and best driver!
 
Unfortunately I have to switch to reserve for season 2. Turns out I won't be able to do Sundays after all. :indiff:
 
9 people so far including 1 reserve, why not promote s2 on btcc? 💡 maybe sunday would suit some people better there too which could be why alot of people didn't sign up to s1.

& seems like everyone is after the maseratis and evos this time ;)
 
Last edited:
9 people so far including 1 reserve, why not promote s2 on btcc? 💡 maybe sunday would suit some people better there too which could be why alot of people didn't sign up to s1.

& seems like everyone is after the maseratis and evos this time ;)
might do
 
series 2 is delayed a bit sorry guys.
 
This season underway in 1 week. @pyrates what times can you race on Sundays?
 
No, I won't be able to do Sundays.
ah K I was wondering if it was just specific time or just the day. I will keep you as reserve for now.
 
Back