- SGTC Series 2 - Round 1 Spa Night - Sign ups still open - 5 full time and 6 reserve spaces leftOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrbrendon999
  • 268 comments
  • 14,421 views

BHP for S3

  • 500

    Votes: 7 63.6%
  • 550

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 450

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 400

    Votes: 2 18.2%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Should be ok for this Sunday, Sunday the 20th July I'll be at work.
Anyway you can change tracks?

Say Nurburgring GP/f for Apricot hill or SSR5 for Apricot hill.
I'll just like to do Apricot hill and not miss it.

Testing Circuit De Spa at night, hoping thats what Spa (Night) means?
And I'm only 4s off a 02:30.2!
 
PSN: Kaisto87
Car: Mercedes C63 Amg '08
Team: Don't really have one.
Colors: Orange body, white rims

hE1A93BCA
 
What's the track settings?
Tyre/fuel?
Grip?
Damage?
Slipstream?
 
Wow Blue you tried finding the pit lane at spa in the dark?
 
means spa dark xD, welcome to series mate and its normal tyre wear ni damages
 
what time you guys race on sunday i might join

another question surely the evo will be unfair for the final wet race
 
what time you guys race on sunday i might join

another question surely the evo will be unfair for the final wet race
its 7-8:15 ish and the evo is okay in the wet race, cars seem stable :)
 
He saying the last race the evo will kill FF and FR cars in the wet.
But I would say the Evo got to be the slowest in the day, In less any of the tracks or on mud!
 
He saying the last race the evo will kill FF and FR cars in the wet.
But I would say the Evo got to be the slowest in the day, In less any of the tracks or on mud!
there is 0 ff on grid lol, the evo is same speed as other cars in dry and wet to the near tenths, mustang is actually fastest in wet by a tenth over rs6 lol
 
there is 0 ff on grid lol, the evo is same speed as other cars in dry and wet to the near tenths, mustang is actually fastest in wet by a tenth over rs6 lol

Not with me driving it, Evo is 2s off my maserati round spa ;)
 
Oh test room open if anyone whats to join?
One thing you need to be my friend to join room :cheers:
 
Mitsubishi Liable to lose a few KG seems I can't match my laps in it no more O.o
 
Losing weight gives less options in weight balance :/
use weight reduction :) and Ima call it quits, going for tea and fed up of dcing. Be back in like 1hr
 
I have a question can we maybe postpose the races for 1 hour because at 9pm it's the world cup final and I don't want to miss one single second when Germany will finally be world champion again! :D
 
I have a question can we maybe postpose the races for 1 hour because at 9pm it's the world cup final and I don't want to miss one single second when Germany will finally be world champion again! :D
if we postpone race 1 hour it goes into that game, the races are 7-8:15 O.o
 
Back