- SGTC Series 2 - Round 1 Spa Night - Sign ups still open - 5 full time and 6 reserve spaces leftOpen 

BHP for S3

Votes: 7 63.6%

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We may need a test night m8 Skeng posted the Merc slow, he can't get it in the 31s.
Johnboy fast in the Audi but loses it and Skeng in a Shelby you don't want to know how fast he is!

Thing with this game is you add weight to some cars they become faster and others become slower.
You know well as you tested with rolo a fair bit.

I'll be happy to see 100kgs added to all cars really, just gives us all more weight options.

Maybe go with the race tonight, if top finishes think themselfs to fast use it as a test night.

We may need a test night m8 Skeng posted the Merc slow, he can't get it in the 31s.
Johnboy fast in the Audi but loses it and Skeng in a Shelby you don't want to know how fast he is!

Thing with this game is you add weight to some cars they become faster and others become slower.
You know well as you tested with rolo a fair bit.

I'll be happy to see 100kgs added to all cars really, just gives us all more weight options.

Maybe go with the race tonight, if top finishes think themselfs to fast use it as a test night.

Im on the very limit just trying to hang with you guys 1800 kg seems excessive in comparison but losing weight will probably make the cornering even worse.:indiff: Straight wise it's not the best lol Skeng peddled past me whistling.:lol: Only good bit is the 4wd advantage at the start brakes are pretty shoddy too. :(

Re-Arrangement tonight is a TEST night, Spa - Daytime (for ease of testing) seems my driving with the wheel has been a bit inconsistent, so we will need the runs tonight

We could limit skeng to 100 bhp no sorry 5 bhp :cool:
If he's 2/3 seconds quicker/slower in the Ford and Merc his overall pace doesn't really matter. :) Needs one guy to test them all with his capabilities then everyone else follow really.:nervous: And at more than one track possibly to be really sure. Lot of work though granted.:yuck:

Re-Arrangement tonight is a TEST night, Spa - Daytime (for ease of testing) seems my driving with the wheel has been a bit inconsistent, so we will need the runs tonight
If I understood everything right the Merc has to be adjusted because the car isn't competitive enough?
If so that's very good because I don't get near 29s.. :lol:
My best time is around 32,600 or so :nervous:

I'm on lates next week and want be able to make it, plus not even going to try Nurburgring GP/f.
Just hate the ring GP/D I like

So far I have figured that - Evo and Maserati seem okay, audi rs6 avant may be about to go to 1750, Shelby will either stay same or go to 1700, merc may go to 1550

Latest Posts

Back