ShaolinMasta | Texture Pack III | 01.11 (Update)

Russian Federation
Ekaterinburg
posauner
ShaolinMast4
-ShaolinMasta's texture pack-

Hey, guys ! I've prepared a little present for you. :)

Here are 56 handcrafted textures which can be used in a different ways.

9178654859_cac0fff4bc_z.jpg

SM texture pack part 1

SM texture pack part 2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SM texture pack II
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SM Texture pack III

If you download it, just leave a comment please. I will be glad to know that you use them. :)

Last edited:
Awesome. Haven't downloaded it yet but I've been hunting for material the entire month and this will come along very handy.

Well made textures in a very high resolution! :drool: Don't know what to do with it by now, but i'm sure i will use them.
Huge thank you for sharing your art with us!!!! 👍

No problem ! Hope you enjoy ! :cheers:
This is my first experience and I plan to do more. So let me know what you liked and what is not.

I've used them today for my newest set. Tried not to overload the pics with it, so i used them very subtile. I hope to find other ways to use them, but for now i'm pretty happy with the result. Thanks again for sharing. :cheers:

Thanks very much for this awesome pack Ilya. Very high res indeed. 👍

I'll have to have a go at using some real soon. :)

I've used them today for my newest set. Tried not to overload the pics with it, so i used them very subtile. I hope to find other ways to use them, but for now i'm pretty happy with the result. Thanks again for sharing. :cheers:

Great set KING OF SKULLS! My first attempt:

I have begun to download the first pack and slowly working onto the second. I don't want to put a damp on my internet connection. :sly:

Thanks a lot for putting these packs up on share SM! This is how I've managed to use one of the textures. Hope I've done it justice :)

Wow, I'm going for the usage of lighting and the fluttering dusts of sparkles illumed by the headlights, totally in favor of your style of editing.

Here's my very first try with your shared secrets Ilya, hope it looks kinda good, very light use as I'm not into the heavy artistic editing process, turned out into an autumnal mood.

Back