• Ford Mustang set

Votes: 31 20.5%
  • Plymouth Cuda set

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Lamborghini Miura set

Votes: 65 43.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've seen this preview on flickr yesterday and since I can't wait for the full set, no doubt it will be a killing one once more :)
And prepare to die is very well made, love the toning and the darkness in it.
No need to say more when Jérémy already said it perfectly. Great preview man :drool:👍!

Prepare to Die, is really nice. I like the simplicity, edgy darkness and cold feel of it. 👍

Your new preview looks interesting, I look forward to seeing the set. 👍

As written above, Prepare to die looks like some movie opening, this is great. Earth and fire puts the preview concept to a higher level 👍

Wow.

Perhaps one of the best sets I've seen on GTPlanet yet. Simply stunning use of layers and effects 👍

That looks amazing, Ilya! :bowdown:
Love the camera position in #3 and the sense of speed in #4! :drool:

Fantastic set, Ilya :bowdown:. I love every shot, but, the third and second to last are just over the top amazing :drool::drool:. Great job man 👍👍!

As expected this is another killer set 👍
Great choice of spot and moment for "In motion". The rendering of the road in "Elementals" is just insane. "Сhildren of Nature" remind me another pic of you (with an Art Morrison I think), love this kind of "natural" pic, with beautiful colors :) "Exodus" is very impressive, great use of the motion blur 👍 "In motion II" could have been named "Equilibrium" with its balanced composition (balance between element - earth and wind this time ;) ). More classical but strong and well done composition in "Harmony". "Earth & Fire" is one of my favorite, love the use of layers, the little details like the plane and the bird in the sky, but most of all I love this kind of toning you do in some of your pics like this one :) Top notch composition again in "Scarlet" and always these little details 👍. "First flame" is my other fav', maybe the most artistical one. Most of the time I prefer subtle edit work but sometimes strond edit work is not a bad thing. And this is one of these kind ;) Love it, love the effect on the road, love the high contrast, love all details in this pics :) And the last one "fly to the sky" is also beautiful (there are only beautiful pics in this set anyway). Love the choice of angle, the composition, the sky, the birds...
Thx for sharing these beautiful things Masta :cheers:

Once again Masta, this is an update filled with very beautiful artistic work, each picture has its own atmosphere, half static, half racing, the colors are carefully edited, wisely selected camera angles. Loving the kinda faded effect. The birds adding looks poetic. Bravo 👍

While I like the second shot, I feel the first shot could of been improved in the focus department.

What needed to be in focus: Both Cars
Tip on getting both cars in focus: Make sure each car is running at the same speed or very close in terms of MPH/KPH.

Awesome set Iyla! :drool: Every shot within the set is so well executed and the variety of editing is a joy to behold. 👍 👍 :)

Great set Ilya, the toning and colours are very nice throughout. But my absolute fav is shot 2 actually. Great compostion and posing and the light is super. 👍 👍

Thank you very much for such a great comments ! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I've tried to do some mirrors today.Some of them came out very well,imo:)
Here are the results of the experiment

I agree with TVR&Ferrari_Fan and NBDESIGNZ, the last two really hit the bull's eye. It's like a Transformers movie ad, just add the sound effects.

Back