ShaolinMasta's gallery / 12.11 / Back in the days

The Masta strikes again :) And as usual it's more than a pleasure for eyes ! Love your editing skills Ilya, a great source of inspiration ! Bravo and thank you for sharing such beauties.

I think you have chosen the right image layout in shot number 5, because such a car doesn't work with certain layouts. Along with that the overall image has a range of feelings, because in one area it is cold. While in another area it is warm and inviting.

Thank you very much for such a great feedback. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Honestly I am very pleased to read your comments.

Here's little preview of the next set. It's not what I promised again. (Pictures from photo shootings are still not ready, but they will be ready soon. Now I just need to edit them :)). This time I've prepared something unusal. The result was so unexpected for me and I decided to immediately post it out of turn. Full set will be ready soon, perhaps even today. Stay tuned. Hope you will enjoy.

Oh wow these are epic. Love them Ilya. The feel, the colours the blurs and richness of the car gloss. Just very well edited. So so good, really love shots 2,3,5 & 6. :drool:

I often feel like its difficult to make SSR5 look good but you've done it excellently, bravo. 👍 👍

GPR
Oh wow these are epic. Love them Ilya. The feel, the colours the blurs and richness of the car gloss. Just very well edited. So so good, really love shots 2,3,5 & 6. :drool:

I often feel like its difficult to make SSR5 look good but you've done it excellently, bravo. 👍 👍

Thx to George for its comment : I will just add a big +1 to it ;)

Seriously that's an amazing set once more. Love the composition of the shot 2 (with the two light lines which move apart) and the rendering is ultra realistic. And the last two shot have an incredible sense of movement.

Bravo !

Wow! I totally missed your latest set, brilliant work on each single shot, the effects, lighting, toning and compositions are as usual top notch. 👍

Thank you so much everyone !
:cheers::cheers::cheers:
I'm sorry that I missed so much and that I don't comment on your work. I really really don't have time right now. I'll try to fix it in the nearest future.

All I managed to do during this time is just one shot that turned out pretty good,imo.
Hope you'll enjoy :)

Back