ShaolinMasta's gallery / 12.11 / Back in the days

This page is amazing!:drool: From the first update, I have to say I absolutely love "Beyond Reality". You make the best abstract pieces of art! Also love the 2 Stingray shots, brilliant.👍

Blade Runner has to be my favourite edit on this page. The idea and execution is near perfection!:bowdown:

As for your VGT set, the last 4 images are the ones I like most. Especially the one of the wheel close up with the beautiful warm light.👍

The bar you've set is higher than our atmosphere, few can even get close to your skill and talent in photography! :drool::bowdown: That VGT set is perfectly made! :drool:

Awesome BMW VGT set. Love the toning and edit work, which is no surprise. Just great quality. My favs of the bunch are 2,3,4 and 8. But there's nothing wrong with the rest. Just Inspiring. 👍

Thank you all for kind words :cheers: Every comment makes me really happy :)

I've prepared something special this time.

14383478101_b9495fd70e.jpg

Huge thanks for all comments ! :cheers:

@gtuned , @Stopforpetrol , I can send you uncompressed pictures with higher resolution.
Yes thanks please do - and I can use the 787 as wallpaper too!
Do you do requests? Ha Ha (Would love to see the Black VGT BMW, Pozzi Camaro, 427 Cobra, Some Lambo's, Vipers, OMG you can do the whole garage - them alllll!!!)
Ok I was not serious, But would still love to see the VGT BMW.
Great skills Masta!!! :bowdown:

DAMN double Damn!

Ilya you are THE MASTA! :bowdown: That BMW is super!:drool:
Thank you very much for my new wallpapers!

Of the latest images I like 1,3 & 5 and the very last one is superb (belongs on a billboard somewhere I'm sure!)

Great skills and thanks again :cheers:

Ps. Congrats on your SSC win - thought that I had a chance!

Last edited:
This is better than an art gallery, your gallery is the definition of art gallery! :bowdown: It's obvious you have artistic talent which creates these fantastic photos, full of excitement, artistic touches and colours! :drool: My favourite? There isn't one, it just wouldn't be fair to the other shots if I picked one favourite! :D:tup:

Last edited:
This is better than an art gallery, your gallery is the definition of art gallery! :bowdown: It's obvious you have artistic talent which creates these fantastic photos, full of excitement, artistic touches and colours! :drool: My favourite? There isn't one, it just wouldn't be fair to the other shots if I picked one favourite! :D:tup:
Can't say it any better than this! Yours would be one art exhibition I wouldn't want to miss. :bowdown:

My personal favourite has to be the second to last shot for a mix of reasons. However the main reason for selecting it is the overall composition.

Back