Share your GTS car setups, List on post #1

• Thread starter diesel97
  • 1,242 comments
Is it just me or has this new update/bug fix completly screwed up all my set ups for all my cars?

I think it's just you then cause all cars I've used so far still feel exactly the same to me. :P It was just a bugfix update, no changes to physics I believe. Some people, including me, do think there's a slight difference in FFB but that's about it.

I think it's just you then cause all cars I've used so far still feel exactly the same to me. :P It was just a bugfix update, no changes to physics I believe. Some people, including me, do think there's a slight difference in FFB but that's about it.
No i didnt mean in phyics i mean the set ups have changed most of mine have gone back to defalt. Ffb wise i havent noticed anything new really

No i didnt mean in phyics i mean the set ups have changed most of mine have gone back to defalt. Ffb wise i havent noticed anything new really

Ah okay, that didn't happen to me either but I did see a few others having the same problem. That's quite annoying indeed.

Hi @Igor Fraga , would you be kind to share the gear ratios for the Scirocco?

Thanks mate!
Here is the gear ratio for scirocco.
-stock final gear
-minimum top speed
-set each gear ratio
-then put final gear ^^
PS_Messages_20170621_113902.jpg

Here are my settings for the Gr. 4 GT-R @ Big Willow:

ABS Default
TCS 0
Tires Racing Hard
Brake Balance 0
Front Ride Height 2.36
Rear Ride Height 4.72
Front Spring Rate 933.5
Rear Spring Rate 1561.2
Front Stabilizers 5
Rear Stabilizers 5
Front Dampers (Compression) 1
Rear Dampers (Compression) 2
Front Dampers (Rebound) 1
Rear Dambers (Rebound) 1
Front Negative Camber Angle 1.3
Rear Negative Camber Angle 2
Front Toe Angle -0.07
Rear Toe Angle 0.15
Front Downforce 225
Rear Downforce 450
Front LSD Initial Torque 5
Rear LSD Initial Torque 5
Front LSD Acceleration Sensitivity 10
Rear LSD Accelleration Sensitivity 60
Front LSD Braking Sensitivity 5
Rear LSD Braking Sensitivity 5
Top Speed 143
1st Gear 3.522 / 42
2nd Gear 2.491 / 60
3rd Gear 1.873 / 80
4th Gear 1.471 / 102
5th Gear 1.208 / 124
6th Gear 1.037 / 149
7th Gear
8th Gear
Final Gear 3.7 (no transmission trick, just move top speed slider to 143. You'll need to raise it to 155 for the race so you don't top out on the main straight)

I love this car, my fav in the game so far. Now that she's tamed, its a dream ride <3

Jerome

@Igor Fraga

Awesome job with the Scirroco Setup for Nordschleife!! :cheers:

Managed to do a 7:24.148 with your setup, 10th in the TOP 10 for now but maybe I can take 2s from that lap. The car takes time to get used to since it's an all new driving approach compared with the GT-R. The understeer is something you have to deal with in order to do a great lap. The best thing is to lift the foot from throttle in the corners to make the car hit the apex, and then, be cautious when you hit full throttle again, due to excessive understeer.

y4mf7UmmUbLneqw_aRitPpEysns5sBWs-e66RvRNRcmzYEmu38yNnnvoz1_lEVo8lVfBs8pao9rsB65Izvcqzr7NxxzOk9I3IrBOQzWAr8yQA3H6VbEY5UZbpV9OpZeql3kfo8F5EtFZAYRp_RKFgKeLmaB89Pj3F4guQyePGZ4CvgeR7zNw17hvL7hR9fPay20koQkJS1199C8ajE9TK67-Q

Last edited:
Does someone have a lbf/in to N/mm converter?

I found this one but it gives me numbers that don't match
https://www.me-systeme.de/en/support/units-conversion/force
I really don't know if I should post this. :lol:
But to my mind that's a straight mathematical conversion.

*Warning - Maths Ahead*

1kg = 9.81N
2.22 lbs in 1kg. - therefore 1 lb = 9.81/2.22 = 4.42N

1 inch = 25.4mm

Therefore 1lb/1inch = 4.42/25.4 = 0.174 N/mm

So lbs/inch to N/mm - times by 0.174
For N/mm to lbs/inch - (1/0.174) therefore times by 5.75

I can't think why it should be more complicated than that.

All of my tunes are still there but I have been experiencing this bug for the past week where the game does not save my tunes after closing the game. Everytime I log back in any changes I made are gone. Pretty much makes it a waste of time knowing they'll just disappear unless I write them down and enter them day after day

@Igor Fraga

Awesome job with the Scirroco Setup for Nordschleife!! :cheers:

Managed to do a 7:24.148 with your setup, 10th in the TOP 10 for now but maybe I can take 2s from that lap. The car takes time to get used to since it's an all new driving approach compared with the GT-R. The understeer is something you have to deal with in order to do a great lap. The best thing is to lift the foot from throttle in the corners to make the car hit the apex, and then, be cautious when you hit full throttle again, due to excessive understeer.

y4mf7UmmUbLneqw_aRitPpEysns5sBWs-e66RvRNRcmzYEmu38yNnnvoz1_lEVo8lVfBs8pao9rsB65Izvcqzr7NxxzOk9I3IrBOQzWAr8yQA3H6VbEY5UZbpV9OpZeql3kfo8F5EtFZAYRp_RKFgKeLmaB89Pj3F4guQyePGZ4CvgeR7zNw17hvL7hR9fPay20koQkJS1199C8ajE9TK67-Q
Good job! You need to use the good cornering of Scirocco and carry speed into the apex, so you corner exit will be smoother in terms of acceleration.
But dont exceeds the limit, cause you will lost a lot of time in the exit ^^

Sorry... iordanis2777 and I have taken 9th and 10th now :P I'm still using the other tune. I liked driving @Igor Fraga 's tune - I was more consistent and about as quick with it overall, but I wasn't seeing as good optimal time. I'm thinking of using it in races. 👍
Sometimes you can mix both tunes, i did this thing a lot in the gt6 seasonal event. I have a friend that we share setup frequently, and worked very well haha

Back