Share your GTS car setups, List on post #1

• Thread starter diesel97
  • 1,242 comments
Hello everyone,
This is the first time I share my setup, so I hope you guys like it:cheers:

This is for Nurburgring with the Scirocco Gr4.

Done a 7:19.5 and there's room for more :sly:

Brakes Balance : 5
Ride height : 70/130
Spring rate : 13.88/6.43
Stabilisers : 2/4
Compression : 2/5
Rebound : 5/2
Camber : 1.7/1.1
Toe : - 0.25/-0.50

Downforce : 250/450

Drivetrain : 5/60/5

Gear : Max 250
1st: 3.848
2nd: 2.848
3rd : 2.245
4th: 1.862
5th: 1.556
6th : 1.327
Final gear : 2.565

I hope you like it, cheers guys :cheers:

I think we will just have to get used to feeling uncomfortable in the bit down from Hohe Acht! I mainly just coast through a lot of the complexes, with just a tiny amount of throttle to maintain speed. I have 7:25.345 now.

Did you use the toe from Firehuntah's set or the 0/0 from Lord Protector's? (I'm using FH's). Lord P's gears really seem to help with the wheel spin (compared to adjusting FH's to suit the ring), but maybe it goes in and out of understeer more which bothers the G29? I'm just guessing really, since I'm using DS4.
I tried 0/0 but now i am on -0.01/+0.01.
The longer gearing really helps reducing wheelspin. I am also trying to let her roll thru sections.
Right now i am still at my 7.22x with opt. 7.19x.

Bro said he's using AT (automatic transmission) because his controller has buttons that stick. Does that make you any faster? I doubt it, but were using the same tune. Which I'll post when I get home later.
Used AT a long period but when switching back to MT is was able to use early up shifting to stabilize the car. For me MT is a must.

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpg

Finally broken into the 7:18s, definitely need more juice then this... I will post the setup in a sec.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Put them in on the GT-R and enjoy! PS. This Setup is from version 1.05, just so everyone knows.

Speaking of lap times, the way how I do it, is that I take breaks within stints and then grab motivation again to get back on it, and sometimes when you feel tired and you can't do anymore it's good to do the final push so you can extend your boundaries. Think of it this way (Just do what you have to do, doesn't matter how you do it, just do it)

image.jpg

Managed to get a 1:08.696, OPT is a 1.08.5 definitely possible if everyone stays consistent for sure.

View attachment 657372
Finally broken into the 7:18s, definitely need more juice then this... I will post the setup in a sec.
Can the mustang and evora get close to this?? And gonna give your tune a run tonight

Does anyone have good tune for the WRX GR3?
I wish I could find one the evo gr3 is fast too just can't find a good tune

EDK
Here's the setup I am using on the Scirocco Gr.4 at Big Willow. I imagine it would work fine at the other tracks with some minor tweaks.

View attachment 640277 View attachment 640278
Top car for willow springs. Fun to drive .

View attachment 656914
For the gears.
-Install a custom gearbox
-Final gear maximum
-Top speed minimum
-Set each gear ratio
-Then final gear again

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°​
My favorite tuner!! Great work. I think maybe there's a typo on the Camber for the Evora?

Does anyone have a tune for the gr.3 cars at dragon trail what can do under a 1:36?
Lots of these japanese are in the mid to low1:35s and stuggling to get the tune right for the aston martin and the genesis

Lotus Evora N300;
Traction Control - 1
Brake Balance - 0
Ride Height - 4.80/4.80
Springs - 239.7/375.2
Roll Bars - 3/3
Compression - 3/3
Rebound - 3/3
Camber - 0.9/2.1
Toe - -0.04/0.21 Diff - 21/10/5 I used a "Tricked Tranny" which is basically the only variation for the different tracks. The tune is very driveable and I'm getting faster each time I use it. Praiano sent me his tune, but I'm not consistant enough to take full advantage of it, Thanks again sir. If you want it a little looser then adjust the front toe and camber to improve the front grip. I'm stiil trying minor tweaks to it but keep coming back to these settings. Have Fun, Good Luck

Lotus Evora N300;
Traction Control - 1
Brake Balance - 0
Ride Height - 4.80/4.80
Springs - 239.7/375.2
Roll Bars - 3/3
Compression - 3/3
Rebound - 3/3
Camber - 0.9/2.1
Toe - -0.04/0.21 Diff - 21/10/5 I used a "Tricked Tranny" which is basically the only variation for the different tracks. The tune is very driveable and I'm getting faster each time I use it. Praiano sent me his tune, but I'm not consistant enough to take full advantage of it, Thanks again sir. If you want it a little looser then adjust the front toe and camber to improve the front grip. I'm stiil trying minor tweaks to it but keep coming back to these settings. Have Fun, Good Luck
What is a tricked tranny?

What is a tricked tranny?

When you set it up tricked, which means to ratios that PD didn't intend. Set final gear to min or max, top speed to max or min, set individual gear ratios, set final gear to, erm, final value. The second of these, to get close ratios, is most used:

With this , you have the possibility to make the gearbox as spreaded as possible. It offer the widest range of ratios from 1st to 6th.
-Final gear mminimum
-Top speed maximum

With this , you have the possibility to make the gearbox as short as possible. It offer the closer range of ratios from 1st to 6th.
-Final gear maximum
-Top speed minimum

I set the final drive all the way to the right, then set the top speed all the way to the left. Then I readjust the final drive for to achieve top speed in the fastest part of the track. Then I adjust each gear to maximize performance at each section of the track. It also improves overall acceleration.

After an horrible 3rd race with the 4C GR.4 yesterday , i have decided to make a car as fast as the 1st tune but a lot easier to manage.
1:19.503 in my humanoide hands... Aliens like IOF racing, setted and GTR3123 are out of reach for me.
Here it is.

alfa romeo 4c gr4  W springs.jpg

For the gears .
-Final gear maximum
-Top speed minimum
-Set each gear ratio
-Then final gear again

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Back