Share your GTS car setups, List on post #1

• Thread starter diesel97
  • 1,242 comments
Well, I bested my time, now I'm in the 5's. You don't have to use hacked ultra soft tires. You can watch this video and use the setup to beat me, since I was behind my ghost until the chicane.

Setup is at the end of video.

I wish I would've seen this before I posted a lap :lol: I'll try it again later today after some errands but if you're using a wheel there's no way I'll beat you. Wow you took that chicane about 5mph faster than I could

Does anyone have a setup for gr3 Subaru sti I'm not a not sti guy but I like this car alot take a look at this race from last night as you can see it's a pig to drive and tips?? *

Does anyone have a setup for gr3 Subaru sti I'm not a not sti guy but I like this car alot take a look at this race from last night as you can see it's a pig to drive and tips?? *
turn your first diff setting to about 8 and the same for the 3rd one aswell it will stop that instant wheel spin you seem to be getting

Last edited:
Update for GTR GR4 Nordschleife.
With longer 1st gears now for rolling start.
Nissan GTR GR.4 Nordschleife.jpg

For the gears .
-Final gear maximum
-Top speed minimum
-Set each gear ratio
-Then final gear again

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°​

I think (hope?) that GT Sport should have a leaderboard for every car and that we can filter by said car, or fastest overall time. #daydream

Solid lap barrett5, I love the 5 second gap between you and 2nd place in the vid :lol:

Jerome

Last edited:
Igor I'm curious to see your set up for the genesis gr3 @dragon Trail. Im in 4th over a second behind you and setteds time. Other than that being an insane lap lol I would like to compare and see what I'm doing wrong. Thanks!

Attachments

• 1498521043807322950415.jpg
    1498521043807322950415.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 117
  • 14985211160881076854959.jpg
    14985211160881076854959.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 113
  • 14985211779451007928119.jpg
    14985211779451007928119.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 111
I unfortunately don't have a wheel. I can't get close to the top 10, but my brother is in the 1:36's at dragon trail so I'm not sure where I'm lacking as he is using a ds4 too.

I unfortunately don't have a wheel. I can't get close to the top 10, but my brother is in the 1:36's at dragon trail so I'm not sure where I'm lacking as he is using a ds4 too.
Could just be the tune. Maybe watch where he takes his lines at. The chicane is tricky but can improve your laptime greatly if done correctly

Bro said he's using AT (automatic transmission) because his controller has buttons that stick. Does that make you any faster? I doubt it, but were using the same tune. Which I'll post when I get home later.

So there has to be more competitive cars in gr3 and Gr4 class and priano63 would u mind sharing that tune you used tonight for N300 with the Evora?? And I wasn't the one that pushed u off tonight
Hyundai Genesis GR3 Dragon trail.

1:36.521 in my hands ,still room for less 0.300 nailing all corners and chicanes.
View attachment 656757
For the gears.
-Install a custom gearbox
-Final gear maximum
-Top speed minimum
-Set each gear ratio
-Then final gear again

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°​

I found some time last night to focus on sorting out my setups (when I say my setups I really mean copying other people's setups! ;) ) and made some significant lap time improvements ending up high on the European leaderboards in each category for the moment. First, with the N300 at Brands Hatch GP I adopted @ItsAllAboutWins Dragon Trail tune and ran a 1:44.8 despite a slightly messy second half of the lap including a small off so room for improvement there. Next, I merged @Lord Protector 's gearing with @Firehuntah 's Gr4 Scirocco tune and this combined with some better driving resulted in a 2.7 second PB improvement at the Nordschleife and a time of 7:20 flat.

Finally, I found another couple of tenths with the Gr3 GTr at Big Willow. Again, I have @Lord Protector to thank for his tune here. It's a bit of a knife edge driving with it and you have to be veeery smooth with your initial throttle inputs but when you get it right it is very rewarding and fast.

I have said it before but, again, thanks to everyone who has been kind enough to share their tuning expertise here.

Back