Sharing your knowledge on GT5 modifying capabilities

• Thread starter F40LM
  • 70 comments
SpyArmyGeneral
They get patched because polyphony are idiots who take the fun out of everything lol
and dont really know how to make a video game anymore

okay right now then lets gets this straight

Scene one, microsoft makes a new program, a paint shop, it allows you to edit programs, they then sell this program
customer buys happily

Scene two, Person hacks video game, allows you to have more fun, sells you the hack (like DLC which you quite happily buy, only this is better)
customer buys happily

why is that different

also come to think of it, its not much good if everyone has hacks is it?
we saw what happened when that happen, polyphony started banning people, because the hacks where to spread around, to many complaints

And you saying "i had hacks before you even knew they existed" no just no. I knew they have been around. You seen them all around if you had/seen someone with a jailbroken PS3. So that statement is once again nieve and selfish.

Hummmm why is that different you say. Hummmm let's see.

What you are doing is a prime example of illegal activity. Not just are you violating the terms of service but you are selling hacks. All the people who say "hope these illegal hacks get banned" this is actually the correct term of illegal activity exactly what you are doing.

Also you should get your facts straight on these programs. The reason DLC has not and will not be in the Garage editor is because of this exact reason. You are taking a free program and selling its capabilities as a service. Not only it is selfish but it is illegal.

Kiddo, I been hacking cars in GT series for 10 years, you are NOT the one who did ANYTHING but run your mouth and try to gouge people for Hacks they can get apps doing it as freeware, tuts on the Tube, even HxD it all yourself (That's how I like to do it) YOU are just some poser trying to get quick bucks, its a shame, get a job to pay your bills, YOU are what we call a LEECH, the SCUM of the Scene... You have the nerve to act like you brought us Hybridding, frankly Dumbass, have you not seen all the threads in this section going back waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before GT5....

Its people like YOU that will F-up "The Scene" sending the actual hackers walking middle fingers raised. Straight up, go play X-Box or something, nobody is going to show love to a Jackass like you literally screwing things up for everybody else. Its stupid people that try to charge for cars that got trading Mill plus cars yanked, Hat off to you.....

Last edited:
If not mentioned already, I recently hacked GT5 so I was level 40 for A and B Spec. I also hacked my money to be 999,999,999,999 credits.

If not mentioned already, I recently hacked GT5 so I was level 40 for A and B Spec. I also hacked my money to be 999,999,999,999 credits.

Maybe read up a little so you dont post old news

enter a race and win or get Cr for anything, then your 999 999 999 drops to 20 000 000 ;)

I hope a MOD can chime in, as technically there should be nothing holding us back from sharing info on HOW we hack cars, tips and tricks for those staying offline and off the 2.12 update.

Hopefully we can speak freely now. I having a-spec troubles and would like some direction on what/where. Im not playing online so im still modding.

We are staying the course we've always been on: there is to be no how-to discussion for hybrids.

If that changes, you'll know.

I can Change a UCD car with high millage or any high millage car to a OCD type with 0.0 miles on the ODO and fully broken in power specs :D

I wonder if we can use dirt/snow tires in any tracks through hack/hybrid. Someone mentioned it in an old thread but it's not confirmed.

I wonder if we can use dirt/snow tires in any tracks through hack/hybrid. Someone mentioned it in an old thread but it's not confirmed.
Possible with the weather glitch... Atleast for pre 2.15 it was working, not sure if they changed anything in this department.

Back