Sharky's Car Shack - More cars to collect?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter sharky969
  • 4,517 comments
  • 272,354 views
dude,

another couple of cars for you:

BMW M3 '04 (schwarz) for the BMW M3 CSL '03 (black shappire metallic) you're getting it on the 8th

and

Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70 (bright red) for a bd-ticket '87

let me know,
cheers
 
I have RUF CTR2 '96 Medium Blue and Off White.The blue I have is something like that ,are you looking for this?:)
 
Just getting a good traders post up near the top oh and that's 500 post for me !!!!
 
jvr
dude,

another couple of cars for you:

BMW M3 '04 (schwarz) for the BMW M3 CSL '03 (black shappire metallic) you're getting it on the 8th

and

Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70 (bright red) for a bd-ticket '87

let me know,
cheers

Sounds good... I'll set this up and PM you the details...
 
I have RUF CTR2 '96 Medium Blue and Off White.The blue I have is something like that ,are you looking for this?:)

need the off white one... and I think I am looking for this. Maybe I could put my blue ones up on share and you could take a look to see if yours' is different....
 
need the off white one... and I think I am looking for this. Maybe I could put my blue ones up on share and you could take a look to see if yours' is different....

Yes,in the small pictures of the RUF CTR2 '96 you have,it shows that really light blue,mine isn't like that.I have this
20913jc.jpg

and I guess you're looking for something like this
kbs029-02.jpg

Book me for the white,then 👍:)
 
Yes,in the small pictures of the RUF CTR2 '96 you have,it shows that really light blue,mine isn't like that.I have this
20913jc.jpg

and I guess you're looking for something like this
kbs029-02.jpg

Book me for the white,then 👍:)

Yeah i call that the Dark Blue which I have pending... your right I am looking for the lighter color.... I'll book in the White one and send you the details.... Let me know what you want if you haven't already.... thanks... I'll do it in the morning... going to bed now...
 
hi,
thanks a lot for the gear!!!
cheers
 
jvr
hi,
thanks a lot for the gear!!!
cheers

No worries... I'll try to send some helmets tonight....
 
I would have expected thoses cars on the TV to be 0 miles ;)
 
I would have expected thoses cars on the TV to be 0 miles ;)

yeah apparently Jeep drives some of his cars... whoda thunkit....
 
jvr
dude,

another couple of cars for you:

BMW M3 '04 (schwarz) for the BMW M3 CSL '03 (black shappire metallic) you're getting it on the 8th

and

Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70 (bright red) for a bd-ticket '87

let me know,
cheers


ok I've done this for ya:

7.9.2011 - BMW M3 CSL '03 (black shappire metallic) (sharky968) to jrv (jarranz) for BMW M3 '04 (schwarz)

and

7.10.2011 - 1987 B-Day Ticket (sharky967c) to jrv (jarranz) for Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70 (bright red)
 
I have RUF CTR2 '96 Medium Blue and Off White.The blue I have is something like that ,are you looking for this?:)

Hey Jeep I've scheduled this:

7.9.2011 - ??? to Jeep2008 (jeeptj2008) for RUF CTR2 '96 (Off White)

Let me know if you figure out what you want... thanks
 
Hello there my friend.I know...i've been sabbatical lately,maybe it's the shameless face for sending the cars later than it should.You can put this---Pontiac Tempest GTO '64 Grenadier Red and 1981 Ticket.I'll let you know what i'll take but i'm in no rush...i've got the same 2 Renault #99 in our last trades because of it :dunce:
 
Hello there my friend.I know...i've been sabbatical lately,maybe it's the shameless face for sending the cars later than it should.You can put this---Pontiac Tempest GTO '64 Grenadier Red and 1981 Ticket.I'll let you know what i'll take but i'm in no rush...i've got the same 2 Renault #99 in our last trades because of it :dunce:

Huh? So I sent you the same car twice?? So is there something I forgot to send? Let me know... I may have the 81 setup already but I will let you know... will schedule the other one for sure....

This has been scheduled so far:

7.9.2011 - ??? to marcoschelas (mia2007ruby) for Pontiac Tempest GTO '64 (Grenadier Red)
 
Huh? So I sent you the same car twice?? So is there something I forgot to send? Let me know... I may have the 81 setup already but I will let you know... will schedule the other one for sure....

It's there in your thread schedule as proof that i have Twin Pink Renaults now.Will do 👍
 
It's there in your thread schedule as proof that i have Twin Pink Renaults now.Will do 👍

huh so it is... did you ask for it twice? or did I schedule it twice? may have to check my PM's.... strange...
 
Hey Jeep I've scheduled this:

7.9.2011 - ??? to Jeep2008 (jeeptj2008) for RUF CTR2 '96 (Off White)

Let me know if you figure out what you want... thanks

Booked you too 👍
 
Sharky also please make the following changes,if you can:
1)7.8.2011 - Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car(Vogue Silver Metallic) (sharky967g) to Jeep2008 (jeeptj2008) for BMW M3 CSL '03 (Black Sapphire Metallic)

cancel the HONDA and put the Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA '03

2)7.9.2011-??? to Jeep2008 (jeeptj2008) for RUF CTR2 '96 (Off White) put the Honda TODAY G '85 (Greek White ) (sharky967a) and in the place of the Honda TODAY on the 6.29.2011 put the Lexus IS 200 GT-1 Race Car '04

Please let me know if you are ok with these :cheers:
 
Sharky also please make the following changes,if you can:
1)7.8.2011 - Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car(Vogue Silver Metallic) (sharky967g) to Jeep2008 (jeeptj2008) for BMW M3 CSL '03 (Black Sapphire Metallic)

cancel the HONDA and put the Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA '03

2)7.9.2011-??? to Jeep2008 (jeeptj2008) for RUF CTR2 '96 (Off White) put the Honda TODAY G '85 (Greek White ) (sharky967a) and in the place of the Honda TODAY on the 6.29.2011 put the Lexus IS 200 GT-1 Race Car '04

Please let me know if you are ok with these :cheers:

Made all your changes and everything worked out fine.. please double check to make sure i made everything correct....
 
Made all your changes and everything worked out fine.. please double check to make sure i made everything correct....

Checked your schedule and everything is OK :tup:Sorry about the mishap today :(

PS:The Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA '03 is now in 0/0 in the ocd,can you please change it with the MUGEN S2000 ´00 White ?
 
Last edited:
Checked your schedule and everything is OK :tup:Sorry about the mishap today :(

PS:The Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA '03 is now in 0/0 in the ocd,can you please change it with the MUGEN S2000 ´00 White ?

ok made the change.. but I will have to check the account tonight after work.... have a suspicion it is on sharky968 and in which case I would either have to move the trade a day or swap the car to another trade day to make it work... will let you know.
 
ok made the change.. but I will have to check the account tonight after work.... have a suspicion it is on sharky968 and in which case I would either have to move the trade a day or swap the car to another trade day to make it work... will let you know.

No problem mate :) whatever suits you 👍
 
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 White. Another one 👍
 
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 White. Another one 👍

is it just "White" or "Polar White"? didn't have White on my list... maybe I missed 1.. thought I was finished... let me know...
 
6.23.2011 - Toyota Woodone Tom's Supra '03 (sharky968) to Ballo_45 (ballo_45) for Motorsports Elise '99 (Blue)

Hi man,

Can I change my mind
I want Autobacs ARTA Garaiya (JGTC) 2003 replaced the Toyota Woodone Tom's Supra '03

Because it is Offered on ocd.
 
6.23.2011 - Toyota Woodone Tom's Supra '03 (sharky968) to Ballo_45 (ballo_45) for Motorsports Elise '99 (Blue)

Hi man,

Can I change my mind
I want Autobacs ARTA Garaiya (JGTC) 2003 replaced the Toyota Woodone Tom's Supra '03

Because it is Offered on ocd.

I have no problem changing it if my accounts will allow... it shouldn't be a problem but I will let you know later tonight when I can check what account it is on.... May have to send another FR if it's available on another account....
 
I have no problem changing it if my accounts will allow... it shouldn't be a problem but I will let you know later tonight when I can check what account it is on.... May have to send another FR if it's available on another account....

ok 👍
 
is it just "White" or "Polar White"? didn't have White on my list... maybe I missed 1.. thought I was finished... let me know...

White if i'm right but i'll confirm it to you.
 
Back