Sharky's Car Shack - More cars to collect?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter sharky969
  • 4,517 comments
  • 272,354 views
is it just "White" or "Polar White"? didn't have White on my list... maybe I missed 1.. thought I was finished... let me know...

Sorry it's a Jensen Interceptor White 0/0 instead of a Mercury.I'll take 1973 & 1996 tickets for this car and the Grenadier Red GTO.Thanks :gtpflag: EDIT: I have the 1981 ticket too if you don't have a trade for it yet.
 
Sorry it's a Jensen Interceptor White 0/0 instead of a Mercury.I'll take 1973 & 1996 tickets for this car and the Grenadier Red GTO.Thanks :gtpflag: EDIT: I have the 1981 ticket too if you don't have a trade for it yet.

ok sounds good I will set those up along with the 81 as it looks like that fell through... let me know what you want for the 81....
 
ok sounds good I will set those up along with the 81 as it looks like that fell through... let me know what you want for the 81....

A 1994 ticket for the 1981.Thanks again.
 
A 1994 ticket for the 1981.Thanks again.

No thank you.... only 2 B-Day tickets left now and they're complete....

This has been set up for ya:

7.9.2011 - 1973 B-Day Ticket () to marcoschelas (mia2007ruby) for Pontiac Tempest GTO '64 (Grenadier Red)

7.11.2011 - 1996 B-Day Ticket () to marcoschelas (mia2007ruby) for Jensen Interceptor Mk. III '74 (White)

7.12.2011 - 1994 B-Day Ticket () to marcoschelas (mia2007ruby) for 1981 B-Day Ticket
 
No thank you.... only 2 B-Day tickets left now and they're complete....

This has been set up for ya:

7.9.2011 - 1973 B-Day Ticket () to marcoschelas (mia2007ruby) for Pontiac Tempest GTO '64 (Grenadier Red)

7.11.2011 - 1996 B-Day Ticket () to marcoschelas (mia2007ruby) for Jensen Interceptor Mk. III '74 (White)

7.12.2011 - 1994 B-Day Ticket () to marcoschelas (mia2007ruby) for 1981 B-Day Ticket

Flawless...unlike my "pink renault" marbles ;) Don't you worry about the other 2 tickets really...i'll get in touch with you if all goes well :cheers:
 
Flawless...unlike my "pink renault" marbles ;) Don't you worry about the other 2 tickets really...i'll get in touch with you if all goes well :cheers:

Those two Pink renaults will make great bookends for ya.... :dopey: if not you could probably trade them both 2 Iso....

PS> I think I have a couple set of bookends cause I was to lazy to change the trade... pretty sure I've got 2 red mm-R cup cars days apart....
 
Those two Pink renaults will make great bookends for ya.... :dopey: if not you could probably trade them both 2 Iso....

PS> I think I have a couple set of bookends cause I was to lazy to change the trade... pretty sure I've got 2 red mm-R cup cars days apart....

You with the red mm-cup cars and me with the pink clios should gang up and :banghead: against those guys who did that to us...ourselves :dunce::lol:
 
13 More trades completed... thanks guy's... 👍


6.18.2011 - 1998 B-Day Ticket (Sharky967g) to CostasDrifter (COHALAS_3) for Yellow - Chrysler Prowler '02 - DONE
6.18.2011 - HONDA Integra Type R Touring Car black/yellow (sharky968) to chieh6412 (jim1998831) for 1978 B-Day Ticket -DONE
6.18.2011 - Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car(Black Pearl) (sharky969) to TheMocoMan (themocoman) for #24 Yellow - Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03 - DONE
6.19.2011 - Premium Ultimate Yellow - Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 (sharky968) to CostasDrifter (COHALAS_3) for Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 (Black) - DONE
6.19.2011 - Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00 (sharky967g) to Jeep2008 (jeeptj2008) for 1962 B-Day ticket - DONE
6.19.2011 - 1963 B-Day Ticket (sharky967a) to jvr (jarranz) for Jaguar XKR Performance (British Racing Green) - DONE
6.20.2011 - Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '01 (sharky967d) to Jeep2008 (jeeptj2008) for Fawn - Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 - DONE
6.20.2011 - 1964 B-Day Ticket (sharky967a) to CostasDrifter (COHALAS_3) for Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98 (Chrome Orange Metallic) - DONE
6.20.2011 - Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00 #20 - (Orange) (sharky968) to CostasDrifter (COHALAS_5) for Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 (Light Gold) - DONE
6.21.2011 - 1974 B-Day ticket (sharky967c) to CostasDrifter (COHALAS_3) for Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 (Banana) - DONE
6.21.2011 - 1985 B-Day Ticket (sharky967a) to jvr (jarranz) for Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 (Gold Metallic) - DONE
6.22.2011 - Silver - Subaru Impreza Super Touring '01 (sharky968) to Jeep2008 (jeeptj2008) for Gun Metal - RUF BTR '86 - DONE
6.22.2011 - NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car '02 (Championship White) (sharky967g) to Ballo_45 (ballo_45) for Toyota 2000GT '67 (Pegasus White) - DONE
 
What Do You Want For The SL65 '04?
 
What Do You Want For The SL65 '04?

anything that is on my extensive want list in the OP would be great....

just a couple notes:
1. I only collect 0 mile 0 switch cars... do not offer anything that doesn't fall into that catergory...
2. I have a trade schedule please take a look and if your ok with it then let's talk...

Thanks for visiting...
 
I have a 0/0 Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 in Silvermist Gray as well ... :)

I'll part with it for a Corvette Coupe (C2) ' 63 in Tuxedo Black.

You should have my PSN information in connection to our trade the 7th.
 
lrn
I have a 0/0 Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 in Silvermist Gray as well ... :)

I'll part with it for a Corvette Coupe (C2) ' 63 in Tuxedo Black.

You should have my PSN information in connection to our trade the 7th.

ok I've done this for ya:

7.11.2011 - Corvette Coupe (C2) ' 63 (Tuxedo Black) (sharky967c) to lrn (lrn_00) for Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 (Silvermist Gray)

I'm pretty sure this car resides in sharky967c so I had to move the date to the 11th... I will check tonight and if not I will move it up to the 10th.... Thanks a bunch....
 
That's fine - I'm in no hurry ... :)

I've already sent a FR to sharky967c at couple of days ago.
 
7.10.2011 - Nissan Penzoil Zexel GT-R JGTC '01 () to TheMocoMan for TVR Griffith 500 `94 (Cooper Green Metallic)

Make it happen chief
 
7.10.2011 - Nissan Penzoil Zexel GT-R JGTC '01 () to TheMocoMan for TVR Griffith 500 `94 (Cooper Green Metallic)

Make it happen chief

Will do... I love it when my fellow traders do all the work and I just need to copy paste..... thanks my friend...
 
Hi Sharky,

For our 3 agreed trades i would like, White, Silver and Red Subaru Super Touring cars.

If you could add that into your schedule please.
 
Hi Sharky, I can offer you these:
- MINI COOPER S '02 by Mini (2002, Germany) [Dark Silver Metallic]
- Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 by Hommell (1999, France) [Bleu Metallise]
- E-TYPE Coupe '61 by Jaguar (1961, UK) [Cotswold Blue]
- M3 '04 by BMW (2004, Germany) [Titansilber Metallic]
- 330i '05 by BMW (2005, Germany) [Ultramarinblau metallic]

Just pencil me in first and I'll let you know what I need from you later.
 
Hi Sharky,

For our 3 agreed trades i would like, White, Silver and Red Subaru Super Touring cars.

If you could add that into your schedule please.

it's been updated my friend thanks....
 
Hi Sharky, I can offer you these:
- MINI COOPER S '02 by Mini (2002, Germany) [Dark Silver Metallic]
- Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 by Hommell (1999, France) [Bleu Metallise]
- E-TYPE Coupe '61 by Jaguar (1961, UK) [Cotswold Blue]
- M3 '04 by BMW (2004, Germany) [Titansilber Metallic]
- 330i '05 by BMW (2005, Germany) [Ultramarinblau metallic]

Just pencil me in first and I'll let you know what I need from you later.

Sounds good... I will get to this as soon as I can... I have reserved the dates though...
 
thanks for giving out free paints.👍

I would like to have the 5 superbird colors:

Citron Gold Metallic ---- Burnt Orange Metallic --Vitamin C ---- Black Velvet ---- Sunfire Yellow! :)

I also have a bd ticket 1972, I can send on 2nd july and I am ready to wait for my pick. Interested?

regards
 
Hi Sharky,

I've just come back from my rather short holidays and found my GB full. Big thanks again!!!

Cheers
 
Sorry but i forgot to mention this---Tickets 1973,1994 & 1996 will go to ZonaN2Marvila instead of my main account.Also let me know to where i'll send you the 1981 ticket. Thanks 👍
 
Which AC 66 is Red with White stripes that one I haven't seen yet ?
 
Which AC 66 is Red with White stripes that one I haven't seen yet ?

As far as I know there isn't any.It was supposed to be the Sunset Red,but I have it,and there aren't any stripes on it :(

ShowroomACCobra07SunsetRed.jpg


On the other hand they've put gold stripes on the black :confused: so you never know.
 
thanks for giving out free paints.👍

I would like to have the 5 superbird colors:

Citron Gold Metallic ---- Burnt Orange Metallic --Vitamin C ---- Black Velvet ---- Sunfire Yellow! :)

I also have a bd ticket 1972, I can send on 2nd july and I am ready to wait for my pick. Interested?

regards

You bet I'm interested... I will find where these colors are and send the appropriate FR's and get the paint sent....
 
Sorry but i forgot to mention this---Tickets 1973,1994 & 1996 will go to ZonaN2Marvila instead of my main account.Also let me know to where i'll send you the 1981 ticket. Thanks 👍

Ok will send the FR's....
 
As far as I know there isn't any.It was supposed to be the Sunset Red,but I have it,and there aren't any stripes on it :(

ShowroomACCobra07SunsetRed.jpg


On the other hand they've put gold stripes on the black :confused: so you never know.


I'll take a look to see what mine look like and let you know...
 
jvr
Hi Sharky,

I've just come back from my rather short holidays and found my GB full. Big thanks again!!!

Cheers

No worries.... glad to help...
 
Back