Sharky's Car Shack - More cars to collect?????

• Thread starter sharky969
  • 4,517 comments
Oh sorry i meant the Gun Grey Metallic NISMO Skyline GT-R S-Tune (R32) '00. and in exchange i'll give you the Black Pearl Metallic. Sorry for not being clear :grumpy:

ok so you want to trade me my NISMO Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00 (Grey Metallic) for your Black pearl version correct???

I have a Saleen S7 in S7 Silver (or Chrome if you prefer) I want a Ford GT LM Race Car.

Sorry dude... missed your post... I have this car.. I'm looking for the ones in bold....

:sly: Do you have free slots for GT Black Furai or 370Z other than white?
Can send you the BNR34 from another dummy account tomorrow.

I can do this tomorrow:
370Z Tuned Car (GT Acdemy Version) 08 (Premium Ultimate Yellow)

I can do this tomorrow:
370Z Tuned Car (GT Acdemy Version) 08 (Premium Ultimate Yellow)

Your blue MINE'S BNR34 Skyline is ready. Pls pm me account details and I will send tonight.

Besides, I got the GT Red Furai (no metallic). Can I trade for your GT Black Furai tomorrow?

I've got Chevelle SS 454 '70 in Forest Green Metallic.

I would like AUDI R8 Race Car´01 if possible. I can trade the 28th.

Your blue MINE'S BNR34 Skyline is ready. Pls pm me account details and I will send tonight.

Besides, I got the GT Red Furai (no metallic). Can I trade for your GT Black Furai tomorrow?

Also got Chervolet Camaro SS '69 in Azure Turquoise Metallic,
and Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 in GSX-R/4 Red Metallic.
Both 0 miles and switches. :dopey:

PM sent my friend

Also got Chervolet Camaro SS '69 in Azure Turquoise Metallic,
and Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 in GSX-R/4 Red Metallic.
Both 0 miles and switches. :dopey:

Dude... let set something up.. let me know what you want...

I believe I have the Amuse S2000 GT1 you are looking for in Berlina Black. Interested in the Audi R8 le mans car (yellow). PM If interested, avaialble to trade sunday

Hi im intrested in your JetBlau Metallic (light blue) R8 LMS and Sepanblau Perleffekt (dark blue) R8 LMS I have Camaro LM green/white and Black/white they are both 0/0 could do the trades from the 27th? LMK

Hi im intrested in your JetBlau Metallic (light blue) R8 LMS and Sepanblau Perleffekt (dark blue) R8 LMS I have Camaro LM green/white and Black/white they are both 0/0 could do the trades from the 27th? LMK

I have all the LM Camaros... looking for the stuff in bold... I'm sure there something there you have....

I probably have Furai - Gran Turismo Red and Chevelle SS 454 '70 in one of those colours 0 miles.. tho im not 100% my furai is 0 miles ect issue?

I probably have Furai - Gran Turismo Red and Chevelle SS 454 '70 in one of those colours 0 miles.. tho im not 100% my furai is 0 miles ect issue?

I have the furai coming now (forgot to update sorry) but I would be interested in the chevelle as long as it's 0 miles...

Hey Shark...pretty sure I have the Slinghot Yellow SSR 0/0...will PM you when I get home in a couple of hours....

I have the furai coming now (forgot to update sorry) but I would be interested in the chevelle as long as it's 0 miles...

Are you somebody who has an issue with changes or does that not matter as it may have 1 change 0 miles..?

Are you somebody who has an issue with changes or does that not matter as it may have 1 change 0 miles..?

Not for the Muscle cars... I just want 0 miles on those....

and who can resist the sound of that big block anyways.....:bowdown:

I'm getting the black Nismo 400R (should be 0,0)tomorrow at reset, when could you swap for the red one?

Have:
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car-0 Miles, 1 Switch

Interested in:
Purple S2000 LM

Last edited:
Back