Hi mate,
you might want to add this on November 1st
Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98 (Mustard Yellow)
let's hope I can take a M3 '04 (Phoenixgelb Metallic) in return

cheers
I've done this:
11.01.2011 - M3 '04 (Phoenixgelb Metallic) (sharky968) to jvr (jarranz) for Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98 (Mustard Yellow)
Hi mate. .
Looks like we have found a mercedes benz clk 55 amg in auziriblau in trade for the NSX prototype in white. Have sent you a pm.
If this is ok please let me know and I will organise the trade.
Cheers mate thanks for your time.

👍
Sounds good I've set this up:
10.06.2011 - NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car (Championship White) to oldbloke007 (oldbloke007) for Mercedes Benz CLK 55 AMG (Azuritblau)
Don'r worry about making my schedule... just send when you can....
Suzuki Concept S-2 Munich Silver Pearl hopefully coming your way tomorrow,Only one to go
Also found
Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 Tornadorot ,I'll send on the 10/10.
OK I've done this:
10.05.2011 - Nissan STAGEA 260RS AutechVersion '98 (Sonic Silver Metallic) to Jeep2008 (jeeptj2008) for Suzuki Concept S-2 (Munich Silver Pearl)
10.10.2011 - ??? to Jeep2008 (jeeptj2008) for Volkswagen Golf IV R32 '03 (Tornadorot)
Let me know if I have screwed this up or not....
Eagle Talon Esi '97
Bright Jade +
Pewter Blue Metallic
Book me for these 2 cars at any date you want. I think I can't stop helping you finish your collections

...I will tell you later what cars I want my friend.
I also have for now and...
Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R230) '04 (Brilliantsilber)
Vauxhall VX220 '00 (Calypso Red)
If you need them, book them too.
I have done this for us my friend:
10.13.2011 - Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S '70 (Timbered Green Metallic) to CostasDrifter cohalas_5 for Eagle Talon Esi '97 (Bright Jade)
10.14.2011 - Toyota SUPRA RZ '97 (Super White II) to CostasDrifter cohalas_5 for Eagle Talon Esi '97 (Pewter Blue Metallic)
10.15.2011 - Holden Commodore SS '04 (any color) to CostasDrifter cohalas_5 for Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R230) '04 (Brilliantsilber)
10.16.2011 - Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 (any color) to CostasDrifter cohalas_5 for Vauxhall VX220 '00 (Calypso Red)
I just need to figure out the account stuff.... I will let you know if this changes...
more work...hehe
BMW M Coupe '98 (Dakargelb)
and
Vauxhall VX220 Turbo '00 (Europa Blue Pearl)
on November 12th and 13th?
cheers
I have set this up:
11.12.2011 - ??? to jvr (jarranz) for BMW M Coupe '98 (Dakargelb)
11.13.2011 - ??? to jvr (jarranz) for Vauxhall VX220 Turbo '00 (Europa Blue Pearl)