sharky969
Premium
- 3,286

- Deep Blue Sea
- sharky969
Hi mate.
I will try again.
Merc. SL 500 R230 02 -Schwarz and Cubanitsilber
Merc SL 500R129 98 - Blau Schwarz
Merc SLK 230 Compressor 98 - Smaragdschwarz and Magmarot
Heres hoping
Cheers mate.
Hi mate.
I will try again.
Merc. SL 500 R230 02 -Schwarz and Cubanitsilber
Merc SL 500R129 98 - Blau Schwarz
Merc SLK 230 Compressor 98 - Smaragdschwarz and Magmarot
Heres hoping
Cheers mate.
lupo 1.4 02 and lupo gti 01 in tornadorot let me know if you if you want these
Looks goodok I've done this for us.. hopefully I got it all correct:
11.01.2011 - NISMO 400R '96 (Super Clear Red II) (sharky969) to mikeeesf (mikeeesf) for Suzuki Kei Works '02 (Pearl White)
11.02.2011 - TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 (Alpine Green Metallic) (sharky968) to mikeeesf (mikeeesf) for Suzuki Kei Works '02 (Azure Grey Pearl)
11.03.2011 - TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 (Formula Red Pearl) (sharky968) to mikeeesf (mikeeesf) for Honda NSX Type R '92 (Championship White)
11.04.2011 - TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 (Starmist Blue) (sharky968) to mikeeesf (mikeeesf) for Suzuki Kei Works '02 (Bright Red II)
11.06.2011 - Callaway C12 03 (Mauritas Blue Mica) (sharky967d) to mikeesf (mikeesf) for Mazda Demio Sport '03 (Splash Green Mica)
11.07.2011 - Callaway C12 03 (Corsa Rosa Red) (sharky968) to mikeesf (mikeesf) for Volkswagon POLO Gti '01 (Flashrot)
11.08.2011 - TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 (Blue Pearlescent) (sharky968) to mikeesf (mikeesf) for Volkswagon Lupo 1.4 02 (Reflexsilber)
11.09.2011 - TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 (Crystal Topaz Pearlescent) (sharky968) to mikeesf (mikeesf) for Volkswagon Lupo GTi '01 (Blue-Anthrazit Perleffekt)
11.10.2011 - TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 (Formula Red Pearl) (sharky968) to mikeesf (mikeesf) for Honda S2000 Type V '03 (Moonrock Metallic)
11.12.2011 - TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 (Green Pearlescent) (sharky968) to mikeesf (mikeesf) for Volkswagon Lupo GTi 01 (Tornadorot)
have all those..... just look at my wanted list.. anything bolded in black I need... there are like close to 90 models on there I am sure there must be something....
![]()
Hey Sharky, have you tested the 2000 car/7000 item limit after 2.0?
Yeh mate sorry
Realised after I had posted that I had it wrong. Tried to edit but apparently it doesn't change original post so my mistake. Guess I got a bit keen when I thought I might have something then checked original list.
How about a TVR speed 6 in Formula red pearl. Am just trying to finalise trade now.
Cheers mate thanks👍
I've just found this one: Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 - Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente. Together with the two red and black GTS25's from my previous post (I edited it, I'm not sure you noticed the addition) that makes 3 so far 👍
I'm away the 1st week in November so anything after that is fine. I'm not sure what I want in return I'll get back to you if thats ok. Thanks
Hello again.
This time I would like to trade for the following:
2 Citroen C3 1.6 02 in Rouge Ardent and Vert Lenz
1 Volkswagen Lupo Gti 01 in reflexsilber metallic
Please let me know your schedule.
Thank you:tup:
found a cl 600 schwarz and a lancer evo VIII gsr 03 medium purple mica add them if interested
more stuff
BMW 120d '04, Japanrot
Honda NSX Type R ‘92, Kaiser Silver Metallic
Mazda Demio Sport '03, Brilliant Black
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR ‘03, White Solid
Renault AVANTIME '02, Vert Taiga
Volkswagen New Beetle 2.0 ‘00, Silver Arrow Metallic
Volkswagen New Beetle 2.0 ‘00, Yellow
feel free to put them in the queue
I'll tell you my wants later today ;-)
cheers
Hi mate,
I can send you in the next 14 days
Mini Cooper´02 British Racing Green, Silk Green, Velvet Red
Camaro´00 Navy Blue, Sebring Silver
for
BTR medium blue & Cooper´02 Indie Blue + 3x ? (Coopers!)
cheers
Nevermiind, looks like someones already found that one above.
I will send when I can probably around that 5-7th of november you send whenever you can. I will take 3400s rufs in off white and dark green
Got one! I don't think this one has been found yet -Peugeot 307 Xsi '04 - Bleu de Chine
Anytime after the 1st week in november is fine, I'll get back to as to what I want. Cheers
Alright.. thanks anyways....
ok... I'll let you know when I can send these as they are on my busiest accounts and I still have a lot of scheduled trades to get straightened out as I have not checked the accounts on all these yet...![]()
ok and in return you will send? which 0/0 car?
It doesn't matter to me when you send, I could take speed 6's if that was easier. But I am okay to wait as well
I also have these:
Nissan Fairlady Z Version ST (Z33) '02 in White Pearl (3P)
Nissan Fairlady Z Version ST (Z33) '02 in Monterey Blue Pearl Metallic
Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R230) '04 - Cubanitsilber
Again whenever it's convenient etc, cheers
I have these 2:
Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03 / Brilliant Black
Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '03 / Sutherland Red
When can you fit me in for these? I would like these 2 in exchange:
Alfa Romeo GTV 3.0 V6 24V '01 / Rosso Proteo
Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 / Nero Jarama Metallizzato
I can give you a 0/0 Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac in Red, will that do?![]()
Sorry man the Nero Jarama is an error in my spreadsheet I have to fix as I cannot find that one anymore and the Rosso Protea I don't have yet as I am getting it in a trade that I have to schedule still so I have no definite date yet...
I have that one if you need it ;-)
ah... holding out on me hey?most definitely need that one.... shall I schedule it? I may want that one earlier and to my sharky969 account instead of sharky968.....
sure! we put it on the emergency schedule for the 15th (this month) ;-)
ok so then move this: Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 (Azzurro Le Castellet Metallizzato ) to 11.30.2011? or where?