Shift 2 Unleashed "Legends Pack"

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 386 comments
Anyone in the U.S download the Legend Content yet? PSN came back up last night in New England. Rhode Island to be exact.

I went to the store section in the game but there was no Shift 2 DLC.

Anyone?

Anyone in the U.S download the Legend Content yet? PSN came back up last night in New England. Rhode Island to be exact.

I went to the store option in the game but there was no Shift 2 DLC.

Anyone?

i think you to have to wait the psn store to be up, i read that only psn is back, not the psn store.

A decent price considering the content. The upcoming DLC packs don't seem to give you the same value for money though.

in my opinion 10 euro for 13 cars and 5 amazing tracks like rouen and hockeneim is nothing. Surely the best dlc i've ever seen for this price. Instead the second dlc is not even near that value, cars are liveries and no tracks except for the drag strip..that for my tastes is just as usless as drifiting and ovals.

in my opinion 10 euro for 13 cars and 5 amazing tracks like rouen and hockeneim is nothing. Surely the best dlc i've ever seen for this price. Instead the second dlc is not even near that value, cars are liveries and no tracks except for the drag strip..that for my tastes is just as usless as drifiting and ovals.

+1 Well Said... WTF a Drag Strip ... I'll Pas on this one SMS/EA:crazy:

I may not have been clear, but I share your opinion :D

paulpg87
Instead the second dlc is not even near that value, cars are liveries...

I am100% with you that the Legends pack was a great value and this second pack not so much, but I have read the cars are more than just paint; they are tuned and have stuff like engine swaps.

Seriously tempted to get this pack. Too bad EA can't profit from my impulse-buy mood today because PSN Store is down. :D

Wouldn't it be great if SMS fixed all the issues BEFORE putting out new packs !

I guess the reason is that before they fixed all the issues SHIFT 3 is already released !

LOL

c7aa30cb-8a4a-4007-91ec-fdc271377b56.jpg

Any more news on when this will be coming to PC?

So far I've only seen people asking but no one answering this question on Shift forums, so I guess it's still a 'maybe' on that.

Any progress on modding the PC version to use the cars?

This (I read) is not as easy as it was in Shift 1, so it will take some time before the World will see the first mods.

On another note: Can you upgrade the cars in the legends pack and add works conversion and such? After looking at the speedhunters pack I started to doubt.

On another note: Can you upgrade the cars in the legends pack and add works conversion and such?
After looking at the speedhunters pack I started to doubt
According to Xbox users who have the Legends Pack, the answer is no, aside from some preset liveries

Yes you can upgrade to performance parts. Yes you can change to racing tires that have the lettering on the side. Unfortunately the profile does not change unlike some of the regular cars. That is it for performance parts.

As for visuals you can paint the car and do your own liveries or use preset liveries. The wheels can also be changed.

The only exception to all of this is the old Skyline because it was in the first Shift.

No works, different wheel offsets (when selecting tire upgrades), bodykits, and cockpits is a bummer.

This DLC is still the coolest DLC ever. Buy it NOW.

RacerPaul
According to Xbox users who have the Legends Pack, the answer is no, aside from some preset liveries

The legends pack will allow you to change paint, etc....but the speedhunters pack sticks you with what they painted.

Back