SHIFT 2: Unleashed - Official Car & Track Lists (FINAL+DLC)

• Thread starter paytonlow
  • 539 comments
I think I'll be getting that DLC.

I just finished the drifting competitions, and it froze. Dammit Gittien, hand over Mustang.

Thought I saw the cars but it wasn't them.
There is Lotus Exige and Alfa Giulietta in there though.

Last edited:
I hope they do an official UK Dr. Pepper tie-in or even better, Pepsi. I love the new ball logo.

I tried google but couldn't fine one, so: does anyone have a price car list? Like stating which event / level will yield which car. :embarrassed:

I tried google but couldn't fine one, so: does anyone have a price car list? Like stating which event / level will yield which car. :embarrassed:

It's actually in the game. If you go to autolog, and then your profile it shows all the level rewards.

edit:
As for race rewards, you win the rival cars, like the NFS AE86, Z4 GT3, Ford Falken GT, BMW M3 GT etc from beating the rival in their event. Lastly, the MP4-12C, Z06 and Exige S are won through the A, B and C invitational, respectively. I think that's it.

The cars that I would like to see in S2U:

Porsche 918 RSR

lead-porsche-918-rsr-live.jpg

Porsche-918-RSR-Gear-Patrol1.jpg

porsche-918-rsr-gear-patrol-13.jpg

porsche-918-rsr-gear-patrol-8.jpg

Caterham SP/300R

caterham-sp-300-r-15_460x0w.jpg

c7a91_caterham-sp-300-r-1_460x0w.jpg

caterham-sp-300-r-back.jpg

Lancia Stratos 2011

video_driving_footage_2011_lancia_stratos.jpg

2011-Lancia-Stratos-2.jpg

2d3028af17650ec99f25d1cbb7e75ad0.jpg

PS: In case you haven't noticed, I only list car manufacturers are included in the game, no shopping cars. :)

Update:

Added "Hidden Cars" GT-R (R35) Need For Speed Edition & GT-R SpecV (R35) JCW Edition to Nissan. Both cars are currently not on the Official Car List, but they're in the game. First one can be bought directly from Car Lot under Nissan, second one is the prize car for winning Modern A Championship.

They need to add more muscle cars!

1970 Cuda'
1973 Pontiac Trans-Am 455HO
1970 Plymouth Superbird
1970 Oldsmobile 442
1977 Pontiac Trans-Am 6.6 (Smokey and The Bandit for those you may not know)

I can go on all day... :) Oh and my daily drive 2005 Civic Type-R :)

Update:

Added "Hidden Cars" GT-R (R35) Need For Speed Edition & GT-R SpecV (R35) JCW Edition to Nissan. Both cars are currently not on the Official Car List, but they're in the game. First one can be bought directly from Car Lot under Nissan, second one is the prize car for winning Modern A Championship.

But they are only upgraded GT-Rs if you going to do that youll have to ass at least two more cars per model

Help, i have hot pursuit, but i didnt get the cop car, is there anything else i have to do to get it?

Did you get the Cinque?

I did the following steps:
I borrowed the game, installed it, did the first race, puked, ejected the game, puked again, launched Shift2, online, VIP, go to garage, reventon and cinque were there, uninstall NFS:HP, return the game to owner, relief

:lol:

No.
Only way you can get Agera is to play on PC. All extra cars were unlocked by :bowdown: Hackers Final DLC was never meant to be released. We all being screwed by SMS :grumpy:

Small correction: We were screwed by EA, not SMS. Obviously sales figures werent what EA expected so they never released DLC 3 and the third patch SMS fully developped, according to the SMS Devs.

Back