Shift 2 Unleashed Photomode

aku68p.jpg

imjght.jpg

29y2iw2.jpg

Last edited:
How do you get the pictures on here. PM me if you want but I really want to know. By the way I am using a PS3

EDIT: Done some searching and found the answer.

Last edited:
James1436: The last two of the 'Vette are nice 👍 I love the flames and the brakes heating up, looks mean!

Figured I'd add to this thread.
My Silvia I built up for the drift races. Editing your own vinyls is a bit of a pain in the arse because of the limited camera movement.
Still...

5582050124_f6dc057b16_b.jpg

Some pics from me:

This is why its called "The Green Hell"

First attempt at a livery on my works 190E

My latest livery on my works Maserati GranTurismo

Enjoy.

Oooo I am going to Works convert a 190E now!!!

Some pics of my M3 I made for endurance racing:

m301.jpg

m302.jpg

m304.jpg

How are you getting the pics to work, all I get is.

It looks like we've temporarily lost connection to the Autolog servers. Please try again shortly and things should be back to normal.

Here's my first livery, for my drift Silvia (sucks that there aren't number decals, it's actually two rectangular pieces and a triangle)

shift2pic_12848.jpg

Yeah I wonder if you ever get to unlock them. This would be extremely stupid of them if numbers and letters aren't available. Although this would not be surprising since these idiots still manage to eff up the livery editor. Fix this POS already.

My other free car:

sylfr.jpg

Wow Terronium-12 that Challenger is a beast!
That first pic of it is stunnnig, screen captured from your PC yeah?

Are you really on the PS3? because I read the game looks like &%$ on the consoles especially on the PS3 and those shots look nice...

Yep. Photoshop and Flickr, buddy. :D

Only things I do in PS are smart sharpening and diffuse glow, Flickr does the rest.

Here are a couple of my custom liveries:

shift2pic_8146-1.jpg

BMW for the Euro Retro races

shift2pic_8144.jpg

STI for general racing.

I use the RAYS Engineering alot cause Ray's me last name.

I hope they add numbers to the vinyls so I can put a number on them!

According to Autolog I like the Caterham, no clue where is get's that idea.:P:sly:

I'm guessing you can also tell I love extremely complex paint jobs.:lol:

Looks like the customization is awesome, as usual for NFS games. I might have to go rent this.

Latest Posts

Back