-Shigegaki's Photolab- (Updated 12/09/10)

• Thread starter Laughss
  • 75 comments

Laughss

Premium
United States
San Diego, Ca.
Laughss
ShigegakisBanner.jpg

Hey Everyone,

Welcome to photography studio, I hope that you guys will enjoy the photos that I have to offer. I have organized my album so you all you have to do is click on the photo and you will be directed to the post with newly updated photos. Enjoy!

Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) at San Gimignano Town Square Photoshoot.

Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) at Suzuka Circuit.

SuzukaCircuit_1.jpg

Mazda RX7 Spirit R at Bern Market Street Photoshoot.

Bern-MarketStreet.jpg

Rally.

AlaskaSnow.jpg

Spoon CR-Z at Kyoto Gion Photoshoot.

Wangan Meet at Special Stage Route 7.

Wangan Club 500hp Limit Showdown Event

Miata Roadster at Cote d'Azur

Skyline Photoshoot w/ Psyco-joe's & Rpr101 at Special Stage Route 5

Subaru WRX STI @ Tsukuba Circuit

Drifting Session @ Autumn Ring Mini & Tsukuba Circuit

2nd Drifting Session @ Suzuka East Course

Last edited:
Wow, I love the third one. Really intimidating from that angle, and yet if I looked at the car any other way I see a tame pussycat :lol:
Good job :) 👍

Thanks everyone, the 370z is fully modded although because of the lack of adding a turbine. The car is quite slow during our Wangan runs.

Thanks everyone! Schnitzel, we'll need to battle on Wangan soon so I can take some pictures of me and your Miata going at it haha.

Can you add any other body mods to the Z? Carbon Fiber panels? Do they show up as carbon or not, or can you even do that?

Updated with photo session with Psyco-Joe and Rpr101 and my new Miata Roadster at Cote D'Azur. Enjoy!

Thanks guys, I tried to model my GTR to the MCR version in Japan. Although having dark rims isn't really my style.

Nice shots and thanks for joining our shoot. 👍 After reviewing the shoot for more than an hour I got the shots I wanted plus some ones that I didn't expect but I loved. The funny thing is that after the shoot I went out to drift my NB Miata in Corte D'Azur as well. I will post my picks tonight after another long photoshoot review. :D

Loving the wangan shots, including the fact I just saw a camaro I now own after trading for an STi '10 with WeinerSchnitzel!

I do believe that you are correct sir. Hopefully we can find someone with a white R34 with some white CE28Ns at least to get that nice effect.

i really like the pics that you took they came out great especially the third one where we are at the wall. that is magnificent!

Updated with my newly repainted WRS STI which is a semi mock up of the Jun Auto Super Lemon Time Attack car :)

Back