-Shigegaki's Photolab- (Updated 12/09/10)

• Thread starter Laughss
  • 75 comments
We might just have to put up a casting call on my picture thread for it. Or if you know anyone who has one you can ask them to join us next time.

Sounds good, sorry I didn't get back to you guys last night regarding the drift lobby. I was grinding to level 24 haha.

Haha, actually I cheated sort of. Since I have almost every A Spec event completed, I just went into the extreme events and did the 5 lap Indy Race for 98,000 cr + 4440 xp. So it was pretty quick.

SanGimignano-TownSquare.jpg

SanGimignano-TownSquare_2.jpg

Haha, yeah I am up to 2 Million right now. I still need to grind out like 2.3mill for the F1 car for the last event in extreme I have left over.

Haha, yeah I am up to 2 Million right now. I still need to grind out like 2.3mill for the F1 car for the last event in extreme I have left over.
Your almost there. Another 300k should be less than an 30 minutes worth of racing at that level.

That's a beautiful thing isn't it, Once I get to that level I will build a bunch of cars. However, it is going to take me a while. :(

If you guys need any cars for your events, just pm me on PSN. Right now, I am just using my Nascar and a few of my JDM cars for shoots and cash farming to get my X1 HAHA.

Can't you can get the X1 from that Sebastian challenge right? The rally one, I was trying to do it yesterday but it's pretty hard. I might try to do it again tomorrow.

Hey Shigegaki, I see you have a G27 and like to take photos!
My question: I can't seem to use the G27 and the Playstation controller, is this possible?

Thanks!

Last edited:
If you guys need any cars for your events, just pm me on PSN. Right now, I am just using my Nascar and a few of my JDM cars for shoots and cash farming to get my X1 HAHA.

Add me up! c0desing - with a 0

I am looking for an Extreme touring car

Last edited:
Can't you can get the X1 from that Sebastian challenge right? The rally one, I was trying to do it yesterday but it's pretty hard. I might try to do it again tomorrow.

No Joe, the X1 is won from the Sebastian Vettel Level 30 Challenge. The Sebastian challenge is actually quite easy, really early braking.

Add me up! c0desing - with a 0

I am looking for an Extreme touring car

c0desing, sorry when I mentioned that. It was just for Joe, sorry I don't know you yet haha.

This thread needs more S2000 GT1. :dopey:

I need to find more people with GT1's so we can run a photo shoot at Grand Valley on the bridge portion and a few other spots I have in mind ;)

No problem. Can you answer my question about the Controller + Wheel.

Thanks! 👍

To answer your question, I turn on my DS3 and set it as the 2nd controller. I use my G27 for racing minus when I am grinding one event in Extreme. But I don't think you can use both to race if that is what you meant.

Shigegaki
To answer your question, I turn on my DS3 and set it as the 2nd controller. I use my G27 for racing minus when I am grinding one event in Extreme. But I don't think you can use both to race if that is what you meant.

I don't want to use both to race. hehe. However, what is this Digital Signal 3 thingie?
I just want to take *scene* photos without having to exit GT5 unplug USB and then restart GT5. Sometimes that does not even work! I have to turn off the PS3 with the USB to the G27 unplugged! Could be my controller is defect! :scared:

However, they are cheap now! I could just buy another :)

DS3 is Dual Shock 3, but I always set my DS3 to Controller 1 with my G27 plugged in and it works fine. So maybe your DS3 is starting to signs of early death.

No Joe, the X1 is won from the Sebastian Vettel Level 30 Challenge. The Sebastian challenge is actually quite easy, really early braking.

Oh, That sucks, I was hoping to get the X1 early. Thanks for the offer to bring in your cars to photoshoots.
About the Grand Valley photoshoot idea... rpr101 wanted to do something like that as well. To match the S2000 I could bring in the RE-Amemiya RX-7 or the Mines Skyline.

Let me know when, Time Warner took a dump in San Diego so I don't have internet, only with my iPhone.

That is lame. When do you think you will be getting it back up? I think maybe as soon as you can get back online we can do it. I just dropped most of my money on the RE-Amemiya GT300 RX-7 but I am sure I will make the money to get the other RE-Amemiya FD in no time. That will bring my total FD count to 4 fully modded RX-7s. :D

hey shigegaki.. i just purchased the AEM S2000 which i thought would be cool take pictures next to your Amuse S2000. so just let us know when you can get on. and i think joe will take the RE-Amemiya FD.

Back