-Shigegaki's Photolab- (Updated 12/09/10)

• Thread starter Laughss
  • 75 comments
I won't be home till later tonight. Maybe like 10pm PST, I am at work till 5pm then going to go see that new Samurai and Cowboy movie haha.

I am getting off from work at 6. By 10pm I should be good to go for the photoshoot. I already have one image in my head that might be a good shot.

DS3 is Dual Shock 3, but I always set my DS3 to Controller 1 with my G27 plugged in and it works fine. So maybe your DS3 is starting to signs of early death.

👍 thanks!
I have my 2 controllers since 2008, so yeah, I guess thats it.

Yeah, sorry I haven't been available to do the photoshoots lately. Are you guys free tonight?

Sorry, Were not available tonight. I have to do homework and rpr101 is not home. I should be good for tomorrow though and I think he might be as well.

Learning how to drift session.

AutumnRingMini.jpg

AutumnRingMini_2.jpg

AutumnRingMini_3.jpg

AutumnRingMini_5.jpg

AutumnRingMini_6.jpg

AutumnRingMini_8.jpg

AutumnRingMini_9.jpg

AutumnRingMini_10.jpg

AutumnRingMini_11.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_6.jpg

Kyoto-Shoren-in.jpg

Last edited:
I won't be home till later tonight. Maybe like 10pm PST, I am at work till 5pm then going to go see that new Samurai and Cowboy movie haha.

How was that? I'm not sure if I want to see cowboys & ninjas or cowboys & aliens.....decisions decisions.

I didn't go see it after all. It got terrible ratings, so I think i'll save my money haha.

Great work man! Liked a lot the 370Z drifting photos. It's the same car as the orange one? :) Both are really nice.

And specially loved your wangan shots. They look dramatic and really captured the action that was going on. The group shots are amazing. I seriouslly need to try that sometime!

Great work man! Liked a lot the 370Z drifting photos. It's the same car as the orange one? :) Both are really nice.

And specially loved your wangan shots. They look dramatic and really captured the action that was going on. The group shots are amazing. I seriouslly need to try that sometime!

No, it actually is my 2nd 370z. The orange one was for Wangan events which the club is now closed due to immature members always fighting. And is for photo sessions. The white one is the car I chose to start learning how to drift. 👍

Awesome piks but like I said in the off coloured wheel thread, yellow Subaru with white rims, awaful. Any Subaru lover (like me) will tell you it's blue with gold rims you want lol. Do like your RX7 though, mine's in black which is a shame as I prefer it in white.

Latest Posts

Back