Shining car

• Thread starter Larzzon
  • 64 comments
How would I go about getting supershine for my cars. NTSC without sharkport. Do I just make a line of code and enter the 1 line and that's it? Is there a pre-line of code I have to put in for what car I want it on? Do I have to build a whole new car? I'm confused, havn't had 1 hybrid work right yet...

Originally posted by OmicroN
How would I go about getting supershine for my cars. NTSC without sharkport. Do I just make a line of code and enter the 1 line and that's it? Is there a pre-line of code I have to put in for what car I want it on? Do I have to build a whole new car? I'm confused, havn't had 1 hybrid work right yet...

The GS2 code for NTSC is1C041550 - 61DFB00C. It will work on the first car in the garage, so any others U want to put it on U will first have to trade to yourself to get it to the top of the garage.

Originally posted by Heydu
The GS2 code for NTSC is1C041550 - 61DFB00C. It will work on the first car in the garage, so any others U want to put it on U will first have to trade to yourself to get it to the top of the garage.

Latest Posts

Back