Shining car

• Thread starter Larzzon
  • 64 comments
Famine, I had a problem when downloading your video.

We were going to go out to eat (knowing my mother, we could be awhile) so I took advantage of nobody going on the computer while we were gone and started to download it before I rushed out the door. I let it download while we were gone. When I came home the computer was still on and looked like it was done downloading. I headed to the place where I had saved it. It said it was only 6.xx MB's which was weird since it was supposed to be 17Megs. I thought that maybe you had did a type or something. I started to watch it. It starts great. It gets to the Mini at Laguna Seca (after the clips of the Mercedes and F1 racing each other) and it just stops. Likes its the end of the movie. I hadnt seen any "error in downloading" messages when I got home either. What could be wrong?...

How would that be a problem? Its an Mpeg movie. With computer software, no matter where you are in the world, its all compatable (unless you have a mac :P )...

Maybe the computer went into power-save mode or something.

There is no problem with the file, other than the massive file size. Have another crack at it. :D

I did. This time I stayed on the computer (and watched "Gone in 60 Seconds") and it downloaded 15.1 MB of it :D...........:mad:. I dont want to have to go through another hour to download it :(. I got to the part with the TVR doing some donuts. What else am I missing?...

to frustrated palm: do you have broadband? it helps greatly in downloading. and as for your relationship with masterblaster, you'd think someone with a handle like "frustrated palm" would have a better sense of humor, lol. dudes just joking with you, shouldn't take everything so proper-like and serious in a chatroom, jeez (ok, so this is a forum, not a chatroom, y'all know what i mean :cheers:

Well, although I pointed you in the direction of the site, and created & drove the major part of the hybrids in the video, the man responsible for both that website AND the video is daan. So credit really to him. MY website is http://jump.to/fmax and can't store vids (:().

But I do rock, yes. :D

Yeeees... :D

How are you getting on with the GT40 by the way?

Taken from the VERY first page on my GT3 site:

"Anyway, come on in and view the authoritative European PAL version GT3 review/guide/whole general sort of mish-mash.

So why is this particular site so good? Why should you trust me?

First off, unlike the magazines and other guides, I'm not after your money. All of my figures and observations have come directly into, and out of, my head for my own use. I'm just sharing them with a larger populous.

Secondly, unlike the magazines and other guides, I'm actually using the European PAL version....

Lastly, I'm funnier (despite evidence so far)."

So to answer your question... Hmmm... Dunno... :dunce: :D

Oh, and THIS is what a supershine does:

luposm.jpg

to famine: i burned that "genome project" video (along with the famous "c ya cop" video thats been floating around the internet) onto a CD-R, my teenage boys think it's the bomb, you're right, daan is the maan...
to frustrated: you're sense of humor is improving, you must be in a better mood today...
to anybody: i just downloaded MK's program, have a North American version of the game, how do i translate those shiny car codes to MK's program?

Why thank you.

And for mk's shiny car codes, do this...

Highlight car to shine.
Alt, File, Export Car.
Save car as whatever you want.
Open that file (should open in wordpad/notepad)
Go down to line 488 and change that line from whatever value it is to 0.
Save that file again.
Back to mk's, highlight the car.
Alt, File, Import Car.
Import the file back again.
Shiny car.

My Hybrid guide covers this and basically ALL other aspects of mk's programme.

Assuming you already know how to get the files onto your computer (and back onto the mem card), do exactly what I posted in the last purple post...

Back