Should I buy a PS4 just for GT Sport?

  • Thread starter Thread starter veedub6464
  • 65 comments
  • 7,807 views
Every PS that I have owned was purchased just for Gran Turismo and I have them all. I am actually considering trying P-Cars or Asetto Corsa is it?


I just bought a PS4 just for GTS, I’ve played them all since the original as well. I bought PC2 two weeks ago, loaded it up and tried it, it’s cool and all, but I haven’t played it since lol. There’s just something about GT that keeps me coming back. :)
 
I decided. I bought a Alienware aurora R7 instead of a console. I've always thought that computers are better than consoles.:lol:

And you now have access to much better racing games.
 
Lol that’s what I did. As soon as the GT6 servers went down, I stared saving for my PS4. I got mine in late April. I only buy a new console when the current Gran Turismo for that console gets its servers shut down or when that GT startes getting old. Right now I only play GT Sport. I’ll get the Crew 2 if there’s a discount and I’m still waiting for Wreckfest: the wonderful successor to FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage aka one of my favorite games of all time.
 
I bought a ps4 slim just to play gt sport single player (campaign circuit experience and the likes).
 
I bought a ps4 slim just to play gt sport single player (campaign circuit experience and the likes).
I think every dedicated GT fan cant help but do whatever is necessary to play the latest offering in the series even if you are not going to invest massive amounts of time.
 
Back