should I collect every premium super gt car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mstcle323
  • 19 comments
  • 934 views
Messages
660
Messages
mstcle
I have the yms supra gtr and the xanavi gtr and 350z should I buy the rest of the super gt cars?
 
You won't need all of them ever, but nothing's stopping you. They're all pretty good in some way anyway. :)
 
I think it would be cool, huge variety, I have 4 out of.....how many?
 
I love collecting the Super GT cars, easily the most accurately modeled cars, in my opinion.
 
It will be difficult because I thinking the triple pay out will be gone and I won't be makin 500,000 In 3-4 min
 
I got all of them, both standard and premium and i'd say unless your planning on trying to complete your garage there's no point just get the ones you thin look best or like most. Theres far better ways to spend the rest of your Cr:tup:
 
I think it would be cool, huge variety, I have 4 out of.....how many?

4 NSX's + 4 SC430's + 2 Supra's + 5 GT-R's + 1 Z = 16 Premiums.
 
Yes good idea:) I was planning on getting the purple jaguar, I will by the Denso Lexus enos Lexus and then the takata dome nsx and autobachs nsx.yes??EDIT:I think 1 of each will do thank you for the help
 
Last edited:
I have every standard Super GT car. I bought them as soon as they came up in the ucd since I don't know when I'll see them again.

I have 5 or 6 of the premiums. I'm in no great hurry to get them all since they're always available.

I collect standard models. There is no point in "collecting" premiums that are always available all the time. As far as I'm concerned I have every premium car already. I just don't spend the credits until I actually want to drive one.
 
I have them all. Super GT cars are just fantastic.

Gotta Catch 'em All
 
What used cars are super gt??? Not lm, I have the zexal gtr that's it
 
What used cars are super gt??? Not lm, I have the zexal gtr that's it

I think the Zexel Loctite GTR is one of the best standards. I use the Pennzoil GTR online and it does quite well against the premiums. I think there are as many standard GT500s as there are premiums. Maybe more.

Don't forget the Lamborghini Diablo will qualify as a GT500 too!
 
What used cars are super gt??? Not lm, I have the zexal gtr that's it

The standard JGTC cars. Those are everywhere. In terms of Super GT/JGTC cars, the only one's I have are the Bandai Direzza SC430 (my favourite looking Super GT), the Raybrig NSX (my favourite looking JGTC) and the Nomad Diablo (because it's completely different to the others).
 
What used cars are super gt??? Not lm, I have the zexal gtr that's it

By my count there are 24 standard Super GT and JGTC cars. That's both GT300 and GT500.
 
if you want to? i don't get why people ask this kind of question.
 
Thank you I have standard super gt:nomad dioblo and the zexal,but I have more LM cars: Camaro black LM,pagani zonda LM, astra super tiring car...etc premium super gt cars: yms supra, gtr xanavi gtr and 350z and going to buy takata dome nsx and the Denso sc430 waiting for the purple jaguar race car to come up too
 
Back