Should PD have let the modding slide? ... OP Updated.

Should PD allow this activity in GT5?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what's going on and I'm going to be honest, I don't really care. What matters is this: if I happen across another report involving this thread and the usual suspects, the thread gets locked. No questions asked.

Keep that in mind the next time another one of these senseless arguments break out.

Thanks Terronium.

I must say, I'm really learning alot about alot of different things from this thread. Keep up the good convo guys. Really been enlightened on a few things and also some ideas.

Perhaps she can follow her own advice?

I seriously think you need to spend a few hours in a timeout corner. You do have a problem with keeping negative comments to yourself. Or are you aiming to be removed from the forum? I shouldn't have to keep putting up with people like you on a forum or online game. .

AiYuna
I seriously think you need to spend a few hours in a timeout corner. You do have a problem with keeping negative comments to yourself. Or are you aiming to be removed from the forum? I shouldn't have to keep putting up with people like you on a forum or online game. .

OMG, Again?
It's like beating a dead horse, these people think they are right, why even bother discussing the topic anymore? They have 0 arguments and when you present one yourself, they can't take it and they proceed to attack you personally. Not worth my time, honestly... and you shouldn't waste your time either AiYuna.

thewheelman83
Yup, i agree with you guys on the way the licensing contracts are written. The head scratcher is why its doesn't apply to the real life like the 1JZ Caddy... Maybe PD should consider GT franchise as an ownership, similar to a car but with some "strings attached" to it. What do you think, Voodoo and Lock?

To a certain extent yes. I am not expecting a lot of swaps. However I do seem to think same manufacturer engine and drive train swaps would be a great thing to have.

I was trying to think. Doesn't GT sponsor D1GP or FD (Formula Drift)? If yes then I am sure some way some how they could get those cars into this game.

Well if they would implement some of those cars they would be in the game. Sort of the same situation as the Blitz R34 D1GP and the AEM S200 cars. But once again you wouldn't be able to paint them. Being able to tune and drive them would be good. Some of the professional drift cars have 2JZ, RB, V8, ect swaps in them.

That's the only way I see cross manufacturer engine swaps coming into the game. Besides that i still see the same thing happening with modding anyway

And PepeMickey did you read my PM the other day? After you took my post the wrong way i wrote you a PM.

OMG, Again?
It's like beating a dead horse, these people think they are right, why even bother discussing the topic anymore? They have 0 arguments and when you present one yourself, they can't take it and they proceed to attack you personally. Not worth my time, honestly... and you shouldn't waste your time either AiYuna.

Yeah I'm done I just find it amazing how people act on forums... It's like when Oreo Icecream, Then trying Oreo Cake with Oreo Icecream. It's extremely amazing just in this case the complete opposite amazement. I lost count of the times I had to ask the to back off. . . Anyway thanks for having my back again and to those who were mature enough to not poke at the argument. Just amazing a girl can't enjoy a conversation with one or 2 people without 5 extra Negative Nancys. Ugh.. Now I can go for a slice of Oreo cake..

AiYuna
Yeah I'm done I just find it amazing how people act on forums... It's like when Oreo Icecream, Then trying Oreo Cake with Oreo Icecream. It's extremely amazing just in this case the complete opposite amazement. I lost count of the times I had to ask the to back off. . . Anyway thanks for having my back again and to those who were mature enough to not poke at the argument. Just amazing a girl can't enjoy a conversation with one or 2 people without 5 extra Negative Nancys. Ugh.. Now I can go for a slice of Oreo cake..

No problem, at least the rest of GTPlanet is still nice to properly discuss topics with respect and a sense of fraternity. No wonder why most of the "Big Names" don't even show up in this thread.

To the Modders: Don't worry, I won't post in this thread anymore, you can keep it. If it gets closed, you have no one else to blame but yourselves. Bye...

Suddenly, Oreos in a thread about GT5 hybrids.

Problem? Oreo hater? oooh Oreo paint sounds nice on a car <3:tup:

Fine how about a hybrid Oreo car with milk tires?

Last edited:
Highly appropriate to this thread:

If suffering brings wisdom, I would wish to be less wise.

- William Butler Yeats

This thread is great, people who hate hybrids now complain and batter someone and then talk about Oreos.

People don't realise you can argue why we should or shouldn't have them till GT6 comes out :lol:

Ya'll should try opening your eyes and see it in a different perspective for once.

What happened to the notion that we can speak freely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back